Become a Patron!

What a PINA....Small rant......great experience so far though...Many vendor Reviews

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So last night I decided to finally place an order for everything I need for what I want to try and purchase a few things. Figured I would try and get everything from 1 company....HAHA what a joke no one has everything or even close to everything I needed in stock. And some did not even offer half of what I needed. As this is generally normal I guess I still find it to be a rant and a PITA. I understand stock outs happen but seriously?

Ended up having to get stuff from 6 or 7 different d**** places.

Amazon = scale was going to get off ebay through a link someone posted here but they wanted $55 found it on Amazon for $33.....

Amazon shopping experience = Same as always quick, familiar, easy to navigate, very customer oriented should I have an issue. No worries here. Will certainly order from Amazon again lol but who wouldn't?

Packaging Option Direct = ended up buying my Amber round glass bottles from them, I wanted so bad to get them from some of the vendors recommended here but no way I simply could not see paying $1.49-$3 per bottle with child proof droppers when the could be had less than $1 each if purchasing from a company that does bottles......and only bottles.

Packaging Option Direct shopping experience = Clean website, easy to navigate, easy to find what I was looking for, checkout experience was very easy I wasn't navigated away from the site or redirected I like this in a website. They have a checkout as gust option this is awesome I rarely like to create an account when purchasing things online as nearly every time I do I get flooded with garbage email. They also have a premium ssl which I like to see as they have gone through the trouble of having their domain ownership and business verified (which is not easy to do for an EV SSL). Overall great experience will use again.

Pure Vapes = Awesome price on 30ml FA flavors however I found that they did not have a few of the flavors I wanted in 30ml so this was kind of a drag but oh well happens. All I will be likely getting here is 30ml FA flavors for $5.50 on average I would you go anywhere else when purchasing 30ml? Only downside is they do not offer 10ml, however they do offer 3ml. They also do not offer any larger than 30ml this would be nice for certain flavors that get used very often in many many recipes.

Pure Vapes Shopping Experience = Site was easy to navigate, I was not redirected away to another site to complete my purchase I like this a lot. Site has SSL however google warned me that it was outdated and might not be compatible with future versions of chrome while this is fine right now I may come to get aggravated with that in the future. Overall will purchase from them again based on everything so far.

Bull City Vapor = 30ml FA flavors that Pure Vapes did not have, and 120ml FA flavors great price on 120ml only like $18 or something, 30ml was a little more than Pure Vapes which I was not to happy about but oh well what can you do.

Bull City Shopping Experience = Just like the other sites was easy to navigate, prices on 120ml was good, prices on 30ml was high but had no other choice so I guess supply and demand come in here. I can not imagine though that they are paying anymore than Pure Vapes is especially since they are offering larger quantities this would lead me to believe they purchase larger quantities but hey who know. IS it really that big of a deal....NO just if Pure Vapes has it i in stock in 30ml I will get it there instead. What I do not like on this website or any website that does it is when I go to checkout it redirects to a D*** mybigcommerce.com website for secure checkout, this to me is cheap, drives me crazy, charges people who choose to use their "standard $10 option" 1.5% of every transaction on top of payment processing resulting in higher cost to run business for merchant, and higher cost to customer. Also there was not a checkout as guest option. Other than that great experience so far and will purchase again based on everything so far.

Mama J's = 10ml FA Flavors that ecigexpress did not have in stock.

Just like other sites I have used it is clean, simple, easy to navigate. I purchased 10ml FA flavors from them that ecig express did not have in stock....they charge the same amount as ecig express for 10ml FA Flavors which is nice. They also had a few flavors that NO ONE else had in stock. I would've thrown more business to them however I purchased enough from ecig express I got free shipping so I ordered as much as I could from them instead.
What I do not like on this website or any website that does it is when I go to checkout it redirects to a D*** mybigcommerce.com website for secure checkout, this to me is cheap, drives me crazy, charges people who choose to use their "standard $10 option" 1.5% of every transaction on top of payment processing resulting in higher cost to run business for merchant, and higher cost to customer. Also there was not a checkout as guest option. Other than that great experience so far and will purchase again based on everything so far. OH BONUS, woke up this morning (after placing order at 12:30am my time and at 7:30 my time when I woke up already have USPS tracking numbers for my order, THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!)

EcigExpress = 10ml FA flavors, 30ml FA flavors that Pure Vapes did not have in stock, 250ml FA flavors, 250 ml PG (I do not use this a lot at all if any only when mixing for friends who want more of a throat hit), 1l 100mg nic (was about $5 more than I could've got it elsewhere however I had free shipping so ended up being $1.10 cheaper than if I would've got the cheaper bottle).

HUGE selection, easy to navigate, clean design, GREAT deals and sales, found a 10% coupon code = AWESOME as this was not expected and I had a budget to stick to then when I found it I was like sweet free 2 day shipping upgrade and still save a few bucks with the 10% off coupon. What I did not like with this website is that it seems to always be running a little slow on page load speed, adding things to cart, using their search feature, editing cart, etc, etc, everything about this site is slow and that drives me INSANE. However with the deals and selections that they have I most certainly will be purchasing from them again. IF ECIGEXPRESS reads this REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF D**** EMBEDDED JAVA SCRIPT and your page loads will increase significantly. Maybe use a CALL TO ACTION JS instead of having it load on every page every time even if it is not being used!!! Their are other ways to do it, or USE THE GOOGLE JAVA LIBRARIES insead of hosting them local this will help a lot too!!!!

The Flavor Apprentice = I purchased 1 gallon of VG from them, 15ml TFA Flavors I don't use super often but enough to have on hand, and 4oz flavors I use frequently from them. for $6-$8 for 4oz how could you go wrong. I have come to prefer FA flavors to TFA flavors, however TFA does have some flavors you simply can not live without.

I find this site most impossible to navigate, it is a clean design, however they could have better more industry standard category breakdowns. However they do have a search feature and I already no what I am looking for so I simply typed what I wanted and boom there it is no problems quicker than trying to search for it. I will be purchasing from them again for sure.

VP-Wholesale = great prices on batteries, decent prices on Mods, EXCELLENT prices on RDA's and RBA's. It was time to upgrade my gear again so this is where I go a lot of times they are out of stock of something which sucks cause it doesn't tell you till you add it to your cart but oh well what can you. Site loads fast, everything is easy to find. No complaints here at all as far as the shopping experience.

I will update this thread as stuff starts to ship, arrives here, etc, etc. So far Mama J's I have to say has the best customer service as they have already got my tracking numbers to me and it wasn't even 8 hours after placing the order.

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very nice write up. I agree about being redirected to mybigcommerce.com or anything else. I typically don't allow scripts to run and having to allow different sites access to cookies and javascript causes me quite the hassle.

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Update, BCV just sent me tracking numbers too, WOW these companies are on top of it so far. No one has yet to change my order for an out of stock yet either which is awesome :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think you'll be very pleased with service and product, for the most part. Mama J's and Bull City.... HELL YEAH!! Love 'em both. Just a heads up, you probably won't get email notifications or tracking information from Pure Vapes, and if you ever need to order more from them and don't see what you need in the size you want, email them. They're pretty easy to work with.

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think you'll be very pleased with service and product, for the most part. Mama J's and Bull City.... HELL YEAH!! Love 'em both. Just a heads up, you probably won't get email notifications or tracking information from Pure Vapes, and if you ever need to order more from them and don't see what you need in the size you want, email them. They're pretty easy to work with.

So far I am pretty pleased, and I will keep that in mind while I am waiting for my package from Pure Vapes, I would imagine that if they got it out today like everyone else did stuff should start arriving tomorrow from 1 or 2 of them that are half way close to me, and then some on friday and the rest should be here saturday. If I ever need something that I do not see I will for sure reach out to them via email as there is at least 1 thing that I can remember I wanted in 30ml but they only had it in 3ml. I will for sure reach out and see what they can do on 10ml stuff as well as there is are probably 10 things they had that I only needed in 10ml maybe they could work something out maybe not but hey like you said never hurts to shoot an email :).

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I must say I am very impressed with the service I have received so far for the most part

Amazon = Shipped expected delivery is tomorrow YAY can't mix without scales. (this has come to be expected with Amazon though they will loose money and a lot of it to make sure a customer is happy if they have to so I never doubt them anymore.)

MamaJ's = Shipped Expected Deliver Saturday (not to damn bad coming all the way from Colorado to small town USA, however I must add the post office is slow lol I know for a fact it is only a 9 hour drive from my house to Colorado Springs ;) I make that trip 3 times a year, but no rant here AWESOME SERVICE MamaJ's had my tracking not even a half day after placing my order!)

Bull City = Shipped out and expexted deliver tomorrow! BAD ASS 2 day shipping now that's whats up! Also had my tracking from them not even a half day after placing the order! RIGHT ON :)

Vapor Products = Shipped Expected delivery for tomorrow VERY AWESOME!!!! Had my tracking exactly 12 hours after I placed my order.

Ecig Express = Shipped had my tracking come in a little over 12 hours after placing the order and it is expected to be here tomorrow YES YES YES!!! I love fast shipping and not paying extra for it!

TFA = Shipped had my tracking come about 18 hours after placing my order....4 days to get it here.....not to happy about that :( (really longer than that expected delivery date is tuesday, order was placed yesterday that makes it 6 days delivery time.....that is rediculous I can send anything ground UPS, FedEx, or USPS slow mail to anywhere in the country (exluding HA, AL) in 3 days......

Packaging Options Direct = NOT SHIPPED = NOT HAPPY = I've had better service from China will be looking at a new place to get bottles from when I need them, probably going to go with specialtybottle, or liquidbottles, hell both of them were even nice enough to send me a free sample so that I could review them before purchasing now that is what I call some damn service right there!

Pure Vapes = Still showing processing but someone else said I probably won't get a tracking update, I have left a voicemail and sent an email to confirm just waiting on a response now :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Pure Vapes = Still showing processing
Yeah, orders I received last year, still show processing, LOL!
For Packaging Options (prices make it worth it to me), that's pretty normal, for TFA, too. I usually only buy direct from TFA if I can't find the flavor elsewhere. But, I do still order from them, I just know it'll be a few more days.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
With this being your first venture into DIY land, I'm gonna call it a win. It's a huge learning experience and they are all reputable, from what I can see.

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, orders I received last year, still show processing, LOL!
For Packaging Options (prices make it worth it to me), that's pretty normal, for TFA, too. I usually only buy direct from TFA if I can't find the flavor elsewhere. But, I do still order from them, I just know it'll be a few more days.

I will keep that in mind I did not even think to look at the other places for TFA flavors which is a screw up on my part I should have but hell how can you pass up 120ml strait from them for $6-$8 per flavor lol. I will certainly be looking at getting them somewhere else next time though especially if I am already ordering something else from another vendor and they carry it. Even if it is an extra couple buck a bottle the not having to wait nearly a week to get it will be worth it to me :)

Overall though I am fairly happy with this and glad I lurked around and spent the time researching different vendors/prices/others experiences before placing my orders. I have read some not so good first time experiences when people didn't do their research also read some about people way over spending so like ya said not to bad of a start for this guy :)

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So both vendors I did not have tracking from responded to my emails today. Pure Vapes package will be here Friday and shipped out yesterday :) and the bottle companies package shipped out today via slow mail UPS however they are just across the state from me literally like a 4 hour drive so their package should be here tomorrow :).

Looks like I will be having all but two of my orders delivered tomorrow. The exception being TFA theirs will be here next tuesday, and then one of them will be here saturday (don't remember which one is coming saturday). Very exciting stuff might be time for some un-boxing videos to go up on the youtube :) who doesn't love another unboxing video lol

VU Sponsors