Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a lady at work whose son has asked for a bologna juice. o_O

I could give that some thought, but first....
Please ask that lady at work "What Kind" of bologna he wants. (Beef, Chicken, veal, pork...with or without garlic)
Mouth feel might be the biggest hurdle. Are all the "jelly type" flavors available sweet? :idea:
Thanks!

Ron
---
"All things truly wicked start from innocence."- Ernest Hemingway

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could give that some thought, but first....
Please ask that lady at work "What Kind" of bologna he wants. (Beef, Chicken, veal, pork...with or without garlic)
Mouth feel might be the biggest hurdle. Are all the "jelly type" flavors available sweet? :idea:
Thanks!

Ron
---
"All things truly wicked start from innocence."- Ernest Hemingway
If I can pull off bologna and mashed potato vapes, I figure biscuits and gravy is right around the corner. I'll call it my "redneck line." :giggle:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
120mls GOC (ran out of vanilla bourbon)
30mls banana cream pie
10ml Strawberry sour straws
10ml Bluerazz sour punch

Also rewicked my GOC tank. That’s right, I have a tank and mod that is only used with GOC.
95f40b3580a0774da1b75f082aea88d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
30mls banana cream pie
10ml Bluerazz sour punch

Also rewicked my GOC tank. That’s right, I have a tank and mod that is only used with GOC.

nice, honored by that.... there can only be one

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
30mls banana cream pie
10ml Bluerazz sour punch

This REO has only had GOC in it for more than 2 years!
y8Myeca.jpg

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That’s awesome! Mine hasn’t been even close to that long. I never had a tank big enough for what GOC deserves. It’s so nice having a set up that always delivers when all else fails.

I've been making GOC since Mama J's was selling the one shots. I've been in hog heaven since @wllmc released the recipe!

That reminds me that I need to mix up some GOC today, I'm down to my last bottle. Pretty easy since I make a one shot of GOC, just add 13.8% to the bottle then my pre-made base and I'm good to go.

I'm also going to play around with FLV Red Velvet and FLV Brulee.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This stuff is pretty good. The sweetness is hitting the spot right now. Gonna mix up a 30ml. I can taste strawberry but probably not as much as everyone else.
1299fcc83e01e04c42b045fb4a1ba0ea.jpg

Tfa sour is 20% malic acid so cut the sour down to 1.5 if you’re going to use tfa.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
dont you hate when you are feeling creative but thats all it is... a feeling. lol. been thinking about mixing all day but no good ideas have come to mind

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
dont you hate when you are feeling creative but thats all it is... a feeling. lol. been thinking about mixing all day but no good ideas have come to mind
It’s even worse if you’re tired of all the juice you have.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I did have a nice little surprise today, I thought I lost you banana cream pie recipe I made the other day. Jessica was cleaning the house today and found it behind the headboard of the bed. guess it rolled back probably when I was fumbling around trying to turn my alarm off lol. now thats its say for a couple days it really comes together nicely. been vaping that all evening :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Mixing anything this week is out. Got to deal with Mom tomorrow, work Tuesday and Wednesday, cooking dinner Thursday, and get to spend Friday with my amazing daughter. :) ....maybe Saturday...
the week ending sounds pretty awesome :) boooo work hahahaha

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I did have a nice little surprise today, I thought I lost you banana cream pie recipe I made the other day. Jessica was cleaning the house today and found it behind the headboard of the bed. guess it rolled back probably when I was fumbling around trying to turn my alarm off lol. now thats its say for a couple days it really comes together nicely. been vaping that all evening :)

Gotta enjoy the little things in life lol

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Made a couple tweaks to Black Dragon Ice Cream, as a shake n vape it is almost ready
Another strawberry milkshake
Peach yogurt
Dragon Spear

Been wanting more creamy vapes today, think I am gonna actually get some hangsen cream, can't put it off much longer.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Made a couple tweaks to Black Dragon Ice Cream, as a shake n vape it is almost ready
Another strawberry milkshake
Peach yogurt
Dragon Spear

Been wanting more creamy vapes today, think I am gonna actually get some hangsen cream, can't put it off much longer.
black dragon ice cream sounds interesting

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
black dragon ice cream sounds interesting

It's pretty good, needs a little break in to get to the good bit though. Here's the original I made:
1% FW blackberry
4% TFA dragon fruit
1% Cap sweet cream
2% Cap VBIC
1% TFA vanilla swirl
.5% FA vanilla tahity

The changes I made today were bumping dragon up to 6% bring VBIC up to 3% and added 1 drop of FA blackberry to a 30 ml. If ya mix it, let me know what ya think. Thinking of adding some shisha strawberry to bring out the flavors a bit.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm another that will be too busy with food prep this week to do any ejuice mixing; glad I doubled up on my mix, last time. Got pumpkin pies to make Tuesday or Wednesday, and all the usual feasty things to make on Thursday.

Andria

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What can we expect for Black Friday sales? I wasn't around last year. Do the flavor sites offer discounts? Can you remember what site offed what deal? Maybe they don't even recognize it..I dunno. It would be nice to get 20% off a big order.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unexpected mixing session lol @ScReWbALL you have some juice headed your way!
fbdcdd8cf0c6adf5f138bef9ac3b4146.jpg

It would have been more but I ran out of thawed nicotine

I still say you’re being entirely too generous with that much juice just for some coils. So, only way I can figure to balance it out a bit is to finally make some room on my work table and get rid of one of my boxes of “Blemish Coils” that are still perfectly useable along with some from my latest run.
06c2696bd43ddc85c73c88c6251054b5.jpg

I’ve literally got 3 more of these boxes laying around full, so, these coils never would’ve seen the light of day anyway...might as well give them a good home to someone who will appreciate them, lol.

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do the flavor sites offer discounts?

Many do
Can you remember what site offed what deal?

Nope ...and just because some seller offered a discount last year does not mean it will happen this year. (or even a similar discount)

It would be nice to get 20% off a big order.

And Free Shipping on any size order too! :yes:

Remember...Christmas sales are only 1 month away....:)

Ron
---
"He who takes whatever gods send with smile, has learned life’s hardest lesson."- Charlie Chan (Docks of New Orleans)

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I dont get it. Your nic freezes? I keep mine in the freeze. I have some in a gorilla bottle and use it strait out of the the freezer.

It doesn’t completely freeze because it’s vg based. I keep my nicotine in the freezer and then keep a 20ml in my closet. When it’s time to refill the 20ml, I take the nic out of the freezer and let it get to room temperature before refilling the 20ml. If you open your nic before it reaches room temp, you get instant condensation inside the bottle which can cause your nic to go bad faster.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I still say you’re being entirely too generous with that much juice just for some coils. So, only way I can figure to balance it out a bit is to finally make some room on my work table and get rid of one of my boxes of “Blemish Coils” that are still perfectly useable along with some from my latest run.
06c2696bd43ddc85c73c88c6251054b5.jpg

I’ve literally got 3 more of these boxes laying around full, so, these coils never would’ve seen the light of day anyway...might as well give them a good home to someone who will appreciate them, lol.

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

It’s only generous if you end up liking the juice

Edit: If you do like them, then you'll have recipes to use when you start DIY!

Last edited:

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It doesn’t completely freeze because it’s vg based. I keep my nicotine in the freezer and then keep a 20ml in my closet. When it’s time to refill the 20ml, I take the nic out of the freezer and let it get to room temperature before refilling the 20ml. If you open your nic before it reaches room temp, you get instant condensation inside the bottle which can cause your nic to go bad faster.
That is good to know! I learn something worthwhile everyday here.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s only generous if you end up liking the juice

Edit: If you do like them, then you'll have recipes to use when you start DIY!

Yep, that was my dark and sinister plot to begin with! Steal your juice recipes and hold them hostage for....1 million dollars! Jk ;)
I do plan on replicating them, though. If nothing else, now I will have a baseline of what something should taste like for comparison to what I make, rather than only having what I make with nothing to compare it to.
Also hoping my gf can find a flavor she likes so I can try to get her off this pack a day habit of Cowboy Killers she’s got. I’ll just have to change the nic level a bit for a MTL setup and the fact that she needs a lot more nicotine than I do.
Can’t wait to try them though Thanks again

VU Sponsors