Become a Patron!

Wellon01

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hi guys, do you how many types of vape pen?

Here we list top 4 types of vapes, to help you split difference types of vape pens.
If you have any other view about this topic, please do not hesitate to contact us.

#1 E-Liquid Vape Pens
E-juice Vape pens almost the simplest type of vape pen.
The construction and design of E-juice Vape pens are the simplest.

#2 EDITED BY STAFF

#3 EDITED BY STAFF

#4 Ultimate Vape pen
The last but not least, the most complex type of vape pen, named 3-in-1 Vape Pens.
There are some company also names this type as an 3-in-1 Vape Pens.
Because this type Vape pen almost contain all features of above three ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wellon01

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
First of all, you should know the detail working theory of Vape Ghost Inhale Trick.
Even it is a vape beginner’s trick, you have to know what is Vape Ghost Inhale.

The key point is that entails the release of a ball of vapor, followed by an act of ‘snapping’ it back in.

One can do a Ghost Inhale by taking a long drag and allowing it to linger in the oral cavity for a few seconds, and afterward quickly exhale the vapor in a ball shape.

Follow Wellon official website update to get more detail Vape Beginner’s Trick: Ghost Inhale.

Last edited by a moderator:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Ahhh, vendor pulling trying to pull a fast one :cloud:

Wellon01

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
#1 Zero leakage device with air flow in the middle design
Wellon Transformer Mod has it’s own design language, zero leakage design language is so unique in Vape market.
This mean you can save most of your vape ejuice or eliquid with it.
With air flow in the middle of wellon transformer mod, to ensure it’s best vape pen and have good performance.
Here is a simple content introduce of air flow part.
Transformer-banner-new0425.jpg

Air Flow in the Middle Introduce

Unique symmetric air flow in the midd of double-deck glass chamber design, makes Transformer tank a 0 leakage device. It have changed the landscape of the vaping industry, taking your vaping experience to the next level.
Manually control the airflow, adjust the amount of taste and vapor created according to your own liking.

#2 No accidentally touch with the provided cover
Secondary is Wellon transformer Mod provided unique cover, to avoid any accidents.
As we know, the accidentally touch is a top risk factor, just less than battery expore’s risk
So, Wellon Transformer Mod’s cover design language can give you a safety vapour pen.

#3 Specially designed coil experience the incredible flavor with huge vapor
Above two points mainly about the shape of Wellon Transformer Mod, how is inside?
In fact, we have used specially designed coil.
This means you can get an incredible flavor with huge vapor.
Most important is that you can set you unique configure to suit your Vape habit.
By the way, we have introduce vape ghost inhale trick, wellon transformer mod is the best vape pen for you do that.

#4 Unmatched starter kit with advanced ergonomic Box Mod design
Last but not least, Wellon is the best option for your first vpae device.
Wellon Transformer Mod uses the simple design language, resulting in you can easily use at the first time.
If you want to learn more detail, please go to Wellon Transformer Mod introduce page.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Wellon01

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
What is Vape Tornado Trick?
Wellon Vape Expert has introduced Vape Ghost Inhale trick.
It’s a Vape beginner trick, very difference with Vape Tornado Trick.
Wellon Vape Tricks: Step by Step Attempt Tornado
The name sounds fun and intimidating, and rest assured that this trick will impress anyone who sees it.
This maneuver entails creating a flat pool of vapor that forms into a tornado shape.
Additional note of Vape Tornado Trick
To achieve a perfect tornado takes a ton of practice.
vape-tornado-trick.jpg

If you have any question about Vape Tornado trick, please contact Wellon Vape Experts.

How to do Vape Tornado Trick?
Just like the vape bubble trick, you will need a toilet paper roll.
All you have to do is carefully exhale your vapor, but make sure that you do it on a super flat surface, and bear in mind that it has to be pretty thick.
The next step is to make use of your hands and chop at the surface.
Take and inhale a long pull from your e-cigarette and exhale through the toilet paper roll onto the “tornado surface.”
Use your hand to chop downward at the surface lightly.
As soon as your hand touches the surface, flick your wrist up and lift your arm.
Afterward, flick your wrist up and raise your arm, all in one motion.

Wellon01

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Bad News about Vape battery explosion
Vape-Battery-Explosion-wellon-.png

Wellon Vape experts have read some news related to Vape battery risk.
First of all, take care of all your devices with battery.
This can avoid most Vape battery explosion risk.
How to Avoid Vape Battery Explosion?

Here is News from delaware1059.
A Delaware man who says he was injured when an e-cigarette battery exploded in his pants has filed a lawsuit against the shop that sold the item.
The News Journal reports that Charles Hobbs’ leg was severely burned when the spare battery exploded in the pocket of his pants last year.
Hobbs says in his lawsuit filed this month in the Delaware Superior Court that Delaware Vapor in Claymont did not provide an adequate warning about the risk of explosion. The lawsuit says the explosion caused “extensive burns” to Hobbs’ “lower extremities.”
Brendan Styles, operations manager for Delaware Vapor, did not immediately return a phone message left by The Associated Press on Wednesday. Source: delaware1059
Take Care of your Vape battery
Most of vapors have come with battery, and have Vape battery explosion risk.
That seems to be the question asked by skeptics, but often also by smokers wondering if it’s a good way to help them quit smoking.
And that’s been the reason why wellon Vape experts want to discuss Vape battery explosion risk.

How to make sure safe uses an Vape?
The risk of a catastrophic battery failure is small if you take simple precautions.
Unless you’re an expert, use regulated mods with good quality batteries and the proper charger, never carry batteries loose in pockets or purses, and don’t leave charging batteries unattended.
Using common sense and following simple battery safety guidelines will prevent most battery issues.
Source: http://www.wellontech.com/how-to-avoid-vape-battery-explosion/

Wellon01

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
As we’ve laid out here, even if we don’t necessarily know if vaping the amounts of diacetyl we’re exposed to is dangerous, there is an undeniable risk.
At higher quantities – and not that much higher – we know that diacetyl damages the lungs.
So why would you choose to have it in your juice?
There is an answer: flavor. (related: Top 10 Favorite E-Juice!)
If you really need a diacetyl-loaded flavor to enjoy vaping and avoid smoking, it’s better to vape it than to go back to smoking.
Cigarettes contain hundreds of times more diacetyl than e-liquids, so vaping is clearly the safer option.
However, if you don’t need the buttery, sweet diacetyl flavor to enjoy vaping, avoiding it is the sensible move if you want to minimize your risks.
It’s really easy to find a diacetyl-free e-juice these days, because many juice companies recognize the risk and ensure their flavors are diacetyl-free.
If you’re looking for diacetyl-free e-juice, though, only choose flavors with lab reports confirming that they don’t contain detectable amounts of the chemical.
Acetyl propionyl isn’t as well-studied, but all indications are that the risks are similar to diacetyl.

How to choose good Vape e-juice?
In one word, you should take care about your Vape e-juice, avoid diacetyl and acetyl propionyl.
If you have any question about Vape e-juice, please contact wellon Vape experts.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love a good da ap vape in the morning.....:wave:

Wellon01

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
What is Vape Dry Burning?

There were some Vape use thinks trying to some different Vape tricks, Vape dry burning is one of those risks Vape tricks.
“Dry burning” your coils is when you press “fire” without a wick inserted in the coil and with no e-liquid.
dry-burning-vape-coils.png

The Risk of Vape Dry Burning
Olivia have talked with some other vape users, they do not use it for attempt Vape tricks.( Related post: Welllon Vape 101: Bull Ring Trick)
But use dry-burn coils to check them for an even temperature distribution, to compress the coils for a contact coil and to clean residues from manufacturing or past use.
When you do this, the temperature gets pretty high – well over 700 °C / 1,290 ° F – and this can affect the structure of the metal.
When you combine this with the possibility of corrosive effects of some e-liquids, it can have a serious impact on the metal in the coil and mean that more metal makes its way into the vapor.
(Related Post: How to Choose Safe Vape with Temperature Control Mods?)

A Material Sciences research of Vape Dry Burning
Dr. Farsalinos wrote an informative blog post on the topic with the help of materials sciences expert Pedro Carvalho, which covers all of the key issues in more detail.
The short version is that while the levels of metals in e-cigarette vapor aren’t expected to pose a risk, they will be increased if you dry-burn your coils.
This isn’t a big deal, but it’s something you can easily avoid if you’re concerned about the risks.

Why you do not try dry burning your vape?
Wellen Vape experts ask below question to some Vape users who dry burning their vape coils.
How much is metal exposure elevated by dry-burning the coils?
The answer is no, Probably not very much.
However, we do not see a reason why the exposure to metals should be elevated by doing something which can be avoided.
In other words, dry-burning your coils probably won’t make too much difference to the risks of vaping, but if you want to be as safe as you can, it’s a sensible thing to avoid.
So, Don’t Dry-Burn Your Coils.
If you have any question about vape dry burning questions, please do not hesitate to ask wellon Vape experts.

whiteowl84

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Who burns their coils orange anyway?
All of these metals were smelled meaning it was a white hot soup at one point. Sure heating something senselessly over and over is going to break it but if it's not glowing white when you inhale, you aren't breathing anything toxic.
If you don't get the hotspots out it's going to vape like garbage...much like the coil in the picture.
If you'll excuse me I have a foil hat to make.

Last edited:

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So this is a perfect example of what scares new vapers or vapers ready to try and build coils. They read stuff like this and then it takes a army of people on here to convince them otherwise. Pretty stupid post.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I dry burn twice a week, like clockwork. Yeah, it glows orange, for about 8-10 secs, 3-5 times, at 9w, because that's the only way to get the black crud off the coil, and I DON'T want to go thru the very lengthy break-in of a new coil everytime -- it takes a full day sometimes to get rid of that icky cotton taste, whereas re-wicking, it only takes a couple hours.

And I agree, the OP is a total moron, without even a basic grasp of the english language, so really ought to just keep it to himself.

Andria

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I went to see what he sells, guess what. He has one tank and it takes factory coils. Looks like a scare tactic to sell his tank and coils maybe??

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I dry burn twice a week, like clockwork. Yeah, it glows orange, for about 8-10 secs, 3-5 times, at 9w, because that's the only way to get the black crud off the coil, and I DON'T want to go thru the very lengthy break-in of a new coil everytime -- it takes a full day sometimes to get rid of that icky cotton taste, whereas re-wicking, it only takes a couple hours.

I do the same. Not like clockwork, but whenever I rewick.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I went to see what he sells, guess what. He has one tank and it takes factory coils. Looks like a scare tactic to sell his tank and coils maybe??
Wellon makes a mod that looks kinda neat but did not get stellar reviews.
The transformer I believe?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do the same. Not like clockwork, but whenever I rewick.

Yeah I get lazy sometimes, and it's only once a week. Fortunately the steady decrease in flavoring I'm carrying out makes that possible. ;)

Andria

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Giraut, isn't this YOUR photo at the top??

If you're talking about the "VAPE" coil art thingy, yes: it's a silly coil I made years ago that has zero connection with whatever the hell the post is talking about - at least the little I scanned through in 3 seconds, because it looks too long to be interesting :)

EDIT: I took 15 seconds to speed-read it: it's not only uninteresting, it's a load of horse manure.

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you're talking about the "VAPE" coil art thingy, yes: it's a silly coil I made years ago that has zero connection with whatever the hell the post is talking about - at least the little I scanned through in 3 seconds, because it looks too long to be interesting :)

Not only uninteresting and untrue, the syntax is basically "spammer". So another vote in the "troll" column.

Andria

VU Sponsors