Become a Patron!

well, not banned from ecf... yet.

Buuuut, I DO now have a moderator warning lol. They call it a Rule Reminder.

Posted to ecf a carbon copy of this post:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/best-us-based-wholesale-vape-supply.12540/#post-80359

And received a warning stating this:

"Dear Azaelius,

You have received a Rule Reminder at E-Cigarette Forum.

Reason:
-------
Pre-advertising: Member posted in violation of the supplier rules. Any business related posts are considered pre-advertising promotion and are not permitted unless registered as a supplier. Please contact ECF Supplier Admin [[email protected] ] to register. No business related posts are permitted by employees nor any commercially affiliated associate of a supplier.

This is just a rule reminder:

Sorry, but ECF is not set up to help start a business, nor can you mention anywhere that you are going to start one, have started one, etc. Please contact Misty at the email above with any questions. In the meantime, please do not mention any business ventures or plans in order to avoid jeopardizing your account.

Thank you"

Pre-advertising? So...instead of allowing someone to get simple answers in an effort to help the community as a whole by starting another legit vape shop, hopefully where one is needed, they remove it because they think I'm trying to advertise.

I read the rules, I did. I found the infraction, and I did, in fact, break the rule. My bad, I guess. However, it's a stupid rule, and one I feel is in place to force people to register as a supplier and limit their posting to the vendor forums.

Well, I've at least figured out that once my shop is open, I think I'll officially affiliate it with VU instead of...pretty much everyone else.

Last edited:

cactusvaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ha Ha! Only 1 rule reminder :p I have 3 plus at one time a permanant ban because I linked my signature banner to my vape website 24 hours before I was approved as a registered supplier... perm. ban was reversed 12 hrs later.
"classwife" whacked me with everyone of my 4 RR's!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
fo·rum
ˈfôrəm/
noun
noun: forum; plural noun: forums; plural noun: fora
  1. 1.
    a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
    "it will be a forum for consumers to exchange their views on medical research"
    synonyms:meeting, assembly, gathering, rally, conference,seminar, convention, symposium, colloquium,caucus; More
    • an Internet site where users can post comments about a particular issue or topic and reply to other users' postings; a message board.
  2. 2.
    NORTH AMERICAN
    a court or tribunal.
  3. 3.
    (in an ancient Roman city) a public square or marketplace used for judicial and other business.
    synonyms public meeting place, marketplace, agora
    "the Roman forum"
Origin
upload_2014-8-26_19-13-20.png
late Middle English (sense 3): from Latin, literally ‘what is out of doors,’ originally denoting an enclosure surrounding a house; related to fores ‘(outside) door.’ Sense 1 dates from the mid 18th century.

Translate forum toChoose languageAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitianHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSwahiliSwedishTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu

Use over time for: forum
upload_2014-8-26_19-13-20.png

Fuck ECF

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Post this:

mt2e1l.jpg

VU Sponsors