Become a Patron!

We need a Central Ohio group......anyone?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I could get behind that!

With all the B&Ms in the area, I think there are enough of us to make a go of it.

Now just time to get the word out.

TheCraftyBuckeye

Scrub Tech - Smooth Operator
Just need to find a good B&M. Do you go to one that doesn't seem douche-baggy? I've never been to any in the area.

My dislike against a lot of stores (i said alot, not all) is that they seem to be run by a bunch of 18 year old kids who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
It seems that Buckeye Vapors is out.

The have a nice place but they told me that they tried to have an event there and the fire marshal stepped in. I have not been to Altsmoke in Columbus yet but I did get to meet some of their people in the Lexington, Ky location and they seemed to be good folk.

Lets keep plugging at this.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I actually live just south of Columbus, Ohio so Eastern is out for me.

I know there has been some time since the last post but if you haven'e been following Altsmoke they now have a second store in the Columbus are in which they have already held a meet at. They called it "Late Night Vape" and had a really good turnout. The new location is in the Gahanna area which is on the Northeastern side of 270. The people at altsmoke really seem to know there stuff and they are always willing to help you and greet you right as you walk in. the new location has a really nice setup with a large juice bar as well as a great lounge area with a pool table. If your in the Area its worth checking out.

L

Lighty269

I live in Dayton area

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

They do have a Facebook page for all of the stores and they always post updates. last time I was there I asked about the meets and the guy was 100% sure but he said they are going to be running the meets on a quarterly basis.

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I live in Ironton, OH about 2 hours south of Columbus, willing to drive / meet for a good group!

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I will see what I can do about being there:D

L

Lighty269

There is one in Dayton @ Vapor Haus on October 18 if anyone is interested I will get more updates.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will be heading to OH for the first time this December.. but its the very southern point of OH.. still going to see if I can find a vape shop around where I'll be staying..

I'm excited to visit the state, but others don't seem to understand why lol.

ExplosiveVapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm down with this idea , I'm based in Mansfield OH , would be cool to put together a small expo / convention or something ya know once the group has enough members.... :p

Ldiddy33

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm in if you'll have me. I'm in Georgetown KY but originally from Columbus O-H-I-O. Can I get in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors