Become a Patron!

We love DOGS too...

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is Duke and Emmas friend. We haven't been invited to go inside the fence, so we just hang around, they sniff everything, and chase each other up n down the fence. That don't last long, though. I'm the one who gets tired, lol.
He is such a Sweetie :inlove:
f0b59bc8ce68d0a14565a19a6cab4844.jpg

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Dogs Language Explained!
This is what Duke did the other day after getting home from visiting his doggie family.
He wouldn't get out of the vehicle. He was mad at me. I didn't take him on a walk at my brothers home, well, he had his friends to play with for over an hour. Then, I stopped and gave his other friend doggie a treat, I didn't let Duke or Emma out of the vehicle. Pulled up in driveway, parked, Emma out... Duke stayed. I waited patiently for a while, he wouldn't move. I finally figured out what was going on...he was mad ! Went in grabbed his harness...he saw it and was out within 40 seconds. Duke, Emma and I all went for his daily walk, but their other friend already went inside. They were still happy, though, for they got their walk in.
Duke being mad...he doesn't look mad.
70eeb9e7224566518be212721e97b76c.jpg

This is their friend. This pic was taken on a different day.
30ceb089096a438ef4f66e50fbc63c86.jpg

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
This is what Duke did the other day after getting home from visiting his doggie family.
He wouldn't get out of the vehicle. He was mad at me. I didn't take him on a walk at my brothers home, well, he had his friends to play with for over an hour. Then, I stopped and gave his other friend doggie a treat, I didn't let Duke or Emma out of the vehicle. Pulled up in driveway, parked, Emma out... Duke stayed. I waited patiently for a while, he wouldn't move. I finally figured out what was going on...he was mad ! Went in grabbed his harness...he saw it and was out within 40 seconds. Duke, Emma and I all went for his daily walk, but their other friend already went inside. They were still happy, though, for they got their walk in.
Duke being mad...he doesn't look mad.
70eeb9e7224566518be212721e97b76c.jpg

This is their friend. This pic was taken on a different day.
30ceb089096a438ef4f66e50fbc63c86.jpg

I LOVE your dog..
he is soooooooooo pretty and full of personality.
a real camera ham... {{dats... my kind of doggy}}
good boy.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Here is my neighbor’s dog who I babysat on weekdays. I’d pick him up in the morning and take him home about a half hour before his mom got home so he’d be there to greet her. This would include a hike or a walk through the park but on some days he would just be at my house and play with my dog all day. You would think that would be enough but Brewster disagrees.
D34BCC8F-7055-4CCA-BE7D-E73BF4B7AA35.jpeg
I thought he was gonna jump out but as you can see he wasn’t to enthusiastic about it.

738753EA-DBC2-4573-A3C1-7CEF82859D63.jpeg
nope back sitting shotgun with his “what are you doing, get in the car” look
BAC03EB8-7251-4C73-843D-B8D5DDB9A57B.jpeg
And finally I’ve lost him completely, he won’t even look at me. He has since passed and I really really miss his personality. He would have me laughing everyday. I once picked up a human that thought they would sit shotgun with Brewster in the car. Well he tried wrestling Brewster for shotgun but after about five minutes he decided the back seat would do just fine. He wouldn’t give up shotgun for nothing. He’s been gone two years now and my dog still sits in the back seat, Brewster left quite an impression on everyone he met, both human and animal.
R.I.P. Brew-boy see ya again some day

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He's getting there..........He really is doing quite well all things considered. Plus, Lilah is quite happy which is the most important thing. She has a friend. Of course right after I said "good boy" he jumped on me as he got all excited. But, we will work on that too. :)

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lilah is all tired out from the new pup but she ain't giving up her chewy for nothing! Yes, I know those are not great for dogs but hubby bought them. So, for this one time, it will be fine. Poor girl is just exhausted, as am I. That boy has a lot of energy. It's good for her though ( she's a bit chubby ) and she is quite happy

IMG_20191219_170559466.jpg

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maxxx loves to relax, and Lucy loves to chew them bones. There isn't a chew toy in existence that she can't destroy in a matter of minutes. Butcher bones are the only thing that last and keep her busy. She can't have toys with stuffing or raw hide of any sort.
469cfc5ea341c44b0f941a0056215538.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
a243cf9aeee51af75dfb81e93da8dab4.jpg

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ever seen a beagle smile?
9fd7dfcb9bdd2535b93546d261f53393.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
My mom has a key to my home. My mom and grandma stopped by one day when I wasn't home. They went in and Cleo (RIP) had a huge smile showing her teeth, you know those big grins doggies do. It's unfortunate both of them thought she was showing her teeth in a mean way :rolleyes: . I tried telling them....that's how she smiles. Damn, they never did believe me :(

Sent from...somewhere

VU Sponsors