Become a Patron!

We love cats

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ROFL!!!! Tuxie has gotten REALLY good at feline soccer, with some small soft-rubber balls that we have... but only when SHE'S in the mood for it; if she's not, you can roll the balls to or past her all day, and she'll just lay there and look at you, like "seriously?" :giggle:

Andria

That's pretty much how Kai is, too. He doesn't do anything he doesn't feel like doing. And lots of things he does feel like doing that he shouldn't. But that's a bulldog for ya. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_nrwbepXsgW1skmapdo1_1280.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

That's very interesting. As I've mentioned, Tuxie is *completely* anti-social with any humans except my husband and myself, and will run and hide if anyone else enters the house, or even when seeing strangers walk by outside. We've noted for a quite a while that even the voices of strangers, when she hears them from our cellphones in speaker mode, elicit loud and insistent meowing. Lately, to try and get her accustomed to our son's voice before he moves back home in July (he left home and went out of state when she was just a few months old), I've been putting him on speaker anytime I talk to him, and it gets the same reaction: "meow -- Meow -- MEOW -- MEOW!!!" just constantly, while his voice is coming thru the speaker. But she might be starting to get slightly desensitized to it, I've noticed just in the last few days.

Hopefully it won't take too long for her to accept his presence, when he moves back in with us -- she was really HIS cat, at first, but he was unable to take her with him when he left, so now she is my husband's cat. :D She likes me very well when it's just the 2 of us here, but when my husband is home, I am definitely a 2nd class citizen. :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors