Become a Patron!

We love cats

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_ohzgxy0PsS1vtrs37o1_1280.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

ROFL! That reminds me of an episode of buffy the vampire slayer... a fear demon was making everyone a blubbering wreck... till at the very end, when buffy finally confronts said fear demon, and he's about 5" tall... she swats him with a flyswatter or something. :giggle: Or maybe she just stepped on him, i dunno, it was a long time ago. :D

Andria

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Had to google that...

tumblr_mvjww5amKc1qz7ityo10_250.gif

ROFL! That reminds me of an episode of buffy the vampire slayer... a fear demon was making everyone a blubbering wreck... till at the very end, when buffy finally confronts said fear demon, and he's about 5" tall... she swats him with a flyswatter or something. :giggle: Or maybe she just stepped on him, i dunno, it was a long time ago. :D

Andria

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

"Awww, who's a little fear demon?"

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It would have been nice if it was only this that happened to the poor rottweiler, and us, when my friend came to stay while his house got treated for pests. It was so bad. One of my momma cats let out a yowl that brought all the others. The poor dog, (who was a gentle creature) got mauled badly. We also were lacerated as we tried to help. Animals...

I didn't think anything of it. Him bringing his dog and staying with us as his house was tented...

Those dogs can be so gentle, (with the right upbringing) and get a bad name and cats can be assholes sometimes. That dog did nothing wrong and didn't even try to bite while the cats jumped him badly.

Still, the video makes me want to get another rottie.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It would have been nice if it was only this that happened to the poor rottweiler, and us, when my friend came to stay while his house got treated for pests. It was so bad. One of my momma cats let out a yowl that brought all the others. The poor dog, (who was a gentle creature) got mauled badly. We also were lacerated as we tried to help. Animals...

I didn't think anything of it. Him bringing his dog and staying with us as his house was tented...

Those dogs can be so gentle, (with the right upbringing) and get a bad name and cats can be assholes sometimes. That dog did nothing wrong and didn't even try to bite while the cats jumped him badly.

Still, the video makes me want to get another rottie.

I've always heard that rotties are sweet loving dogs, who are huge and think they're lapdogs. :) And yeah, as funny as cats are, they CAN be assholes. I had some blood to prove it, back in December!

Andria

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This happens in my house all the time. The dog is afraid to lay in his bed and I have to move cats out of the way so he can get there sometimes. lol

I get the feeling there's some history between that dog and cat. :giggle:

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get the feeling there's some history between that dog and cat. :giggle:
Not much history with mine, he is just a chickenshit dog. The dog, Joe got along with the first cat Smokey, but then when we rescued a 2 week old litter, Smokey became the mom and did everything but nurse those kittens. All I had to do was bottle feed them. Smokey was very protective of the kittens and attacked the dog a few times (no blood) when he went to chase or bother kittens and they all got wary of the dog. One of the kittens, Fireball, loves the dog and rubs on him trying to cuddle, but the dog is just afraid now. Even Smokey loves Joe and will rub and show affection. He is wimpy and will chase outside cats which pisses me off. I am afraid he will hurt them if he catches one. He just won't mess with his cats. He is too chickenshit. lol

VU Sponsors