Become a Patron!

We are Vapewear - Vaporizing Wrist Wear

Hi guys,

I'm with Vapewear, a wearable vaporizer company. We have a patent pending and are in the process of finalizing the design for the first wearable vaporizer we want to bring to market.

We are currently in the development stages and would love your guys' feedback on what you think about a vaporizer in a wrist watch form?

www.vapewearnow.com

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome - you might be required to register as a vendor to make posts of this nature.

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm skeptical. How long is the charge? Can I use my own ejuice? Is it vv/vw?

San Antonio,Texas

I'm skeptical. How long is the charge? Can I use my own ejuice? Is it vv/vw?

San Antonio,Texas

We appreciate your questions!! However, we are unable to answer those questions right now as we are in the midst of research and development, still need to assess what technologies will be compatible with our designs. We would love to continue to hear your feedback and what you think we should possibly implement into our product.

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Lets see you talk about this new product your offering. But have none available and can not answer questions. I think you should change the name to Vaporware.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Honest opinion.
2009 called it wants it tech back.
Battery life is going to be on par if not less than the old 510 350 mah batteries.
If cartos and 510 atties were still the best it might work for a few minutes.

I see this being slammed for marketing it towards teens.
Form factor totally screams marketed towards teens, shameful vapors and verboten co2 cartridges.

Honest opinion.
2009 called it wants it tech back.
Battery life is going to be on par if not less than the old 510 350 mah batteries.
If cartos and 510 atties were still the best it might work for a few minutes.

I see this being slammed for marketing it towards teens.
Form factor totally screams marketed towards teens, shameful vapors and verboten co2 cartridges.

Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated!!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thumbnail_IMG_20160531_1218016731_zpszqtylzel.jpg

VU Sponsors