Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just want to give some props to @10thPlanetEJuice

Recently they held this contest

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/10th-planet-e-juice-grand-opening-sale-and-giveaway.56774/

Despite there being only ten entries they stood behind their promise and chose three of us as winners. I was one of the lucky three.

I figured like in many of the contests / promotions that I've participated in, that I'd probably be waiting for a while to get my prize since I was getting a freebie and wouldn't be treated as important as a paying customer.

I'm happy to tell you how wrong that assumption was.

On the contrary, 10th Planet gave me the Royal Treatment. My package already arrived today, in a box filled with Styrofoam peanuts. Inside of it was a lovely paper treasure chest with my three bottles of juice inside.

I haven't had the opportunity to try these juices yet as they just arrived, but they smell fabulous, and if they vape as good as they smell, 10th Planet can count on me being a future paying customer.

Just wanted to give a shout out to one of the good vendors. You should check them out too.

10thplanet.jpg

http://10thplanetejuice.com/

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mmm. Just filled up a Vivi Nova with Pear Fusion. A very nice pear / melon blend with a very impressive throat hit for a fruit flavor. It's a really nice pear flavor, not artificial at all. Really gives me the sense that I've bitten into a perfectly ripe yellow pear and even leaves that sort of bittery, acidy aftertaste on the tongue that you get from a real pear. The melon is like a ripe cantaloupe. I can also taste the strawberry in it but that is very subtle. This is a nicely done, surprisingly complex flavor and I'd say it's well worth the $6.99 for 15ml that they are charging for it

I'll post my thoughts on the other two flavors when I try them. :)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Checking out Pocket Aces now. Sort of an apple pie a la mode with vanilla ice cream. The apple I get is definitely a baked apple with the skin still on, enjoyed better on a higher wattage producing a warmer vape. The French vanilla is evenly balanced, with a slight undertone of a cinnamony crust and the entire thing drizzled with caramel. Nicely done. I like this even better than the Pear Fusion, which tended to lose its pear flavor after a while making the melon more pronounced (although that might be a matter of me not steeping before vaping).

Last edited:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I also got mine today, cute little box they came in. I will also recommend this company with their quick shipping and doing what they promised to do. Wish them well with their business.
It will take me several days to check them out and post my views of what they taste like. They smell nice.
All my tanks are full of other flavors right now. I'm sure I'll have one empty before the night is over so I can wash it out try one of these tomorrow.

10thPlanetEJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for all the kind words, we're really happy to hear that you guys are enjoying the juice. We put a lot of time into it so it's always good to hear that people like it as much as we do.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@vaperature if you liked the pear fusion, you will most likely like the silk goddess. This was my first pear juice, I could really taste the pear. I didn't like it a first, so I put it down and tried it later and still didn't like it. That was two days ago, I picked it up today and I had to look at my notes, thought I was vaping something else, because it was good, real good, before I knew it the tank was empty and I reloaded it and am now half way thru my second tank.
I like the looks of the clear bottles, but squeezing them into my tank is a lot harder than the regular type bottles. First time I filled my tank I squeezed so hard than when the juice finally started coming out the came out too fast and I spilled some on my fingers.
When I open and vape the other two bottles you sent I will post the review here. But tomorrow I will be enjoying your Silk Goddess.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@vaperature if you liked the pear fusion, you will most likely like the silk goddess. This was my first pear juice, I could really taste the pear. I didn't like it a first, so I put it down and tried it later and still didn't like it. That was two days ago, I picked it up today and I had to look at my notes, thought I was vaping something else, because it was good, real good, before I knew it the tank was empty and I reloaded it and am now half way thru my second tank.
I like the looks of the clear bottles, but squeezing them into my tank is a lot harder than the regular type bottles. First time I filled my tank I squeezed so hard than when the juice finally started coming out the came out too fast and I spilled some on my fingers.
When I open and vape the other two bottles you sent I will post the review here. But tomorrow I will be enjoying your Silk Goddess.
I haven't tried the silk goddess yet. Now I'm looking forward to it.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vaping the Silk Goddess today. It's similar to the Pear Fusion but seems to have some cinnamon and vanilla or cream in it. Good stuff.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I vaped the Banana Cream Pie a little each morning and evening for four days. It's just my cup of tea. I vape others Banana Cream and really enjoy them, May be it's the pie part I don't care for.

So,,,,, I cleaned that tank and filled it with the Boston Cream Pie.
Just the right amount of sweet, nice and smooth, very good stuff.
The chocolate, cream and vanilla are just right. Everyone should at try this one from 10th Planet, it's a winner.

VU Sponsors