Water Down Ejuice

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Can you put water to get more e-juice?

Like how you put water in soap to get more soap

I did it. Just don't use water. Use VG or PG.

There are several things you have to keep in mind.
#1 Order your nic stronger, to compensate.

#2 Extra flavor shots, if you can get them. Otherwise, the flavor will drop.

#3 Order the PG or VG online. You'll save money that way. The stuff is $23 USD a litre in stores now.

#4 Consider reading some of the mixing threads. And try your hand at it. You spend a bit upfront. But the savings are tremendous if you do your own.

I did it. Just don't use water. Use VG or PG.

There are several things you have to keep in mind.
#1 Order your nic stronger, to compensate.

#2 Extra flavor shots, if you can get them. Otherwise, the flavor will drop.

#3 Order the PG or VG online. You'll save money that way. The stuff is $23 USD a litre in stores now.

#4 Consider reading some of the mixing threads. And try your hand at it. You spend a bit upfront. But the savings are tremendous if you do your own.
Is using water bad?

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is using water bad?

Yes and no. Some people dilute their VG with distilled water to thin it out, and improve the flow. As to how much? I can't say. I've never done it.

Someone else will have to chime in on that.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Don't use water to try to create more juice. Depending on the amount you have, if it needs to be thinned out and is HIGH VG, then you can add 5-10% DISTILLED water or PG to thin it out. If you're just trying to create more juice, I wouldn't recommend it. Definitely not tap water. Too many chemicals. How much juice do you have that you're wanting to cut? Is this only to try and make it last longer?

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can, yes. However as others have said use VG/PG/Distilled Water. However do note that doing so will mute the flavors, perhaps substantially. It will also drop the NIC level. My personal choice is to get the same flavor in zero NIC and dilute with that if trying to reduce the NIC.

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
You could but in most cases if you are using water to cut it with it's not worth doing. When using water you should never use tap water. Only distilled water and even then you don't ever want to exceed 5%. Above are some good suggestions for using PG/ VG but no matter what you cut your liquid with it will reduce the flavor and nicotine content.

VU Sponsors