Become a Patron!

WARNING! Fake Efest Batteries

Jonothon Forsgren

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I received this from Efest early this morning.

New News from Efest.

Dear All Efest Customers,

We received many emails from many customers and end users, they asked if their batteries are original or not,because they received Efest batteries from theirs e-cigs suppliers from China.
They complained those batteries made by normal ICR material ( without protection) and not real capacity. We never sell Efest products to any chinese companies as so far. Or there is not possible to get original efest products from any other Chinese vendors.

Please notice all our Efest products are just from our company,
Note: We will not take any responsibility if you got unavailability and dangerous batteries with your fake Efest products.

How to know if your batteries are from Efest ?

Recently,We found that fake Efest 18650 2500mAh batteries are being sold on the market ( also other size Efest batteries). But please notice there are some differences between real and fake Efest batteries as blew:

Real Efest batteries are all with Anti-fake labels from 15th September,while none with fake batteries.
If you find any person is offering fake batteries or you still have questions about how to spot the fake Efest batteries, please feel free to email us and seller's information and product pictures,we will reply you as soon as we can.

Last edited:

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn everyone's batteries are being counterfeited

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I undestand cloning mods and attys, but wrapping the labels from a good, safe battery to some regular shitty batteries is just plain dangerous and immoral.

desk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sorry, but I have a hard time accepting this from a company that rebrands cells and advertises trumped up ratings. I've never seen extensive reports from Efest to the like of those provided by AW.

cactusvaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ha Ha! and the sheep continue to graze bahh bahh

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
*Smacks Hand on Forehead* EFest needs to ssshhhuuussshhh :p... They are the one's that RE-Wrap Sony & LG batteries & Label FALSE Amp Ratings, but of course all amp ratings are false!

Jonothon Forsgren

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My concern now is for the validity of any battery I buy because of this. Accidents from fake batteries will hurt the vaping community more than the authentic/clone war. Clones can have bad quality, understandable. They may still work even if it is a crunchy switch, cheap threading, or non adjustable pin. Batteries however, 10 amp batteries advertised as 30 amps and such, you can't just work around that when it explodes in your face or vents in your hands. (Or goes runaway in your Hana like mine)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Shit I just bought some of these :0
From where? The Triangle Vapes ones I linked to have been real, at least the last 12 I bought were. And they work fine.. Triangle is a US store.

GruntedVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
just purchased mine last week from Amazon, E fest 2000 IMR 18650 3.7V Li-MN, states its a V2 made in china. I dont have any issues with them that i can think of, but id rather real deal stuff.

looking at the Amazon order, it says its sold be Efest. so i have to assume its good to go.

VU Sponsors