Become a Patron!

Wanting to get a TC for my bday next month

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys I don't want anything too expensive maybe max 80bucks just want to know what TC unit you all would recommend for the best flavor. I have my mech box for cloud chasing, but for a more relaxed vape I am thinking something at about 27watts and a nice tank would be nice.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am pretty new to this I have a black osmium from paradigm unregulated box, and an all wood box called Classique, and one mini haze to use. Going to get a velocity this week sometime for the Osmium. I have no tanks or wire for them yet. The 80 dollar budget will be for the TC unit. I still have to figure out what tanks are best to use too. Thanks for the input though. I think a single batter unit would be great so i always have a back up battery. I got 8 batteries. So i am ok there.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK I definitely didn't know where to ask. I was thinking mods, but then I really want people who go after flavor to weigh in since that will be what the mod is for. @Whiskey could you move this to mods .

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
The IPV D2 is possibly the best bang for the buck in terms of a TC mod right now. Its not perfect, the temp and watts scroll too fast, you need the barrel connector to charge it as a pass through. But its a powerful 75watt device that does Ni200 and Ti for TC. wake and vape has them for 55 with a samsung 25r. Its got a nice size to it, is well built and is my go to mod over my IPV 3Li

In terms of tanks

Maganus or the freestarre max. which are the same tank with a different name. The dual vertical coils for both kanthal and ni200 are flavorful as hell.

The kanger subtanks are nice as well, very flavorful and have a RBA deck and Ni200 stock coils are available.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh man, Not that I am lazy to do my own research, but the market is super packed with so many different kinds of TC and mech mods even that it is always hard as hell to pull the trigger on what to get. I am gonna look up all these and the reviews. I know i am just getting opinions, but it does help

stello

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the eleaf 40w tc is fairly priced built in bat all you need is tank and juice...

VU Sponsors