Haven't seen anyone here with one. Google might be your best bet

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Direct source: Here Priced at $65 USD.
A UK source: Here Priced at $52.99 U.K. Pounds
An Alternate Fast Tech option: Here

My search results from DuckDuckGo. I could sit here all day and find probably anything on the Internet/Web. I don't mind being helpful, but only to a point. I think everyone probably feels much the same. Then, you need to consider looking to hire folks to do your shopping research. Not meaning that nasty manner in any way. I'm just stating the obvious fact I can also do other stuff like my housework, watch a movie, go outside and enjoy some fresh air. With someone like myself we may never know just what I get into.

For example, I might go downstairs to be greeted by some military or intelligence types, shipped off half around the world to go sneak an article out of a fortified position. (Which if I do so, can i ask that no one here tell my witch, my Lady. She's kind of against me pulling extra military type stuff & might turn me into a newt for a month just to spite them.) I also might go to the bathroom next to our office/spare bedroom here, and get zapped up into an alien craft to delegate a treaty between Venusians and Plebians.

Possibly, I'll do my housework after coffee and looking at the "funny papers" (what I call the mass media mainstream news) for a bit. Not sure if I'll run my clones today or not. Last time I checked on one I was informed there's a union meeting. They might be on strike again. I don't blame them either, I need to give them coffee breaks, I really do.

My point? Sometimes my time becomes valued. Sometimes I have to set priorities. Sometimes as much as I'm loathe to, I need to make plans. My plans cannot always include errands for others, because well, I'm probably busy doing errands for others. *chuckles*

Sometime today I was thinking i might want to do that weird thing with water raining over my body and bubbly lathering stuff, I'm feeling like my outer layer of skin is crawling away. They tell me that's usually a good sign to go get a, hm, shower yes, that's it. :)

Well run 'er slow.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just like the links above, all I found was it being out of stock everywhere I seen. It didn't seem to be very well received, with the heavy voltage drop and putting the fire button awkwardly close to the face. So I wouldn't be surprised to hear it was removed from production fairly quickly.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to question the quality with a 15 day warranty.
, since that is about how long it would take to get to ya thru the mail.

But if you want one, keep on googlin.
Might be one out there still working.
And maybe someone here has one. Hope so for ya.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have to question the quality with a 15 day warranty.

Not that I considered getting one myself, but that would definitely give me cause to not gotten one had I. Apologies if the links I directed to were all out of stock. I was only making a quick glance over where they might be sold. I noticed a few weeks ago, I mentioned having a Gorge RDA and then it seemed everywhere selling them went out of stock suddenly. Not sure there's any correlation at all. Most likely there's not. It was just funny to see happen as it happened, and not ha ha funny, funny weird.

Product moves. :)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Direct source: Here Priced at $65 USD.
A UK source: Here Priced at $52.99 U.K. Pounds
An Alternate Fast Tech option: Here

In case you didn't notice, both sources are out of stock

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In case you didn't notice, both sources are out of stock
Apologies if the links I directed to were all out of stock. I was only making a quick glance over where they might be sold.

Think I did notice it once @Syythe mentioned it, and I apologized. I might be wrong but I think I did. Maybe that's not what the quote of myself means though, If not, I apologize for not communicating well enough, clear enough. If that isn't what anything is about well, I'm not sure I can further help anyone.

VU Sponsors