want2vape

DonleyDoRight

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Greetings all,

While in the process of becoming an "Official" Vendor. The fine folks here at Vaping Underground have allowed us to post in this "unlisted forum" (Just how cool is the forum and these guys?)

So today I made an introduction post here. Although I have been a member since Feb.

I would like to introduce ourselves to those that we have not yet met.

My name is Donley Wilson, (AKA, DonleyDoRight) along with my wife Carol, we own and operate want2vape.com and are partners in the want2vape Brick and Mortar store in Mobile, Al.

We are in both retail sales of our own want2vape brand as well as wholesale custom e-liquids. Supplying other retailers and wholesalers worldwide.

We have been in the vaping manufacturing business for over 6 years, way back in the dark ages of vaping. With our specialty of Naturally extracted tobaccos.

We own and operate our own lab complex of several buildings on our own secure site. We manufacture everything in house as well as, the bottling/labeling/packaging/shipping and receiving is performed by our staff.

Our specialty is Naturally Extracted Tobaccos. Both our Signature Blends as well as our Premium Tobaccos enjoy world wide recognition.

We offer custom blending of DIY flavor concentrates as well as Ready to Vape flavors for wholesale customers.
And carry a full line of DIY and RTV flavors for our retail customers.

We Do NOT have nor accept any coupon codes.
Although we do have a weekly 20% off "Flavor of the Week" (Which I will post here.)
As well as a 20% off sale on ALL flavors (Excluding samplers and DIY concentrates) for most holidays.

Any excuse for a sale works for us including my birthday. So check here often for your favorite want2vape flavor on sale and stock up.

Our customer service is bar-none. Ask anybody. Miss Carol is world renown for her hand written thank you notes and "Making it Right" for any issues the can and do arise.

So while this unintentionally turned into some long advertisement (Sorry) if there is anything we can do or service we can provide, please ask here via PM or at contact@want2vape or drop in to the website want2vape.com and leave us a message.
Make sure you mention that Vaping Underground sent you.

We will respond within 24 hours generally and would be pleased to make you acquaintance.

Have a wonderful day and thank you for the warm welcome.

Donley Wilson

Almost forgot.. It IS a holiday:) so that means a sale is in progress. So I'll make a new post.

Last edited:

DonleyDoRight

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
In celebration of our Great Nations' Independence

Shop our 3 day ‘Independence Day’ Sale!
20% of ALL* e-Liquids
Friday, 7/3 through Sunday, 7/5
*Note: excludes the Sampler Packs and E Liquid Flavoring Concentrates.
Enjoy a safe and happy holiday weekend!

want2vape 4th sale 2015.jpg

DonleyDoRight

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Independence Day 4th of July Birthday Party

What did YOU DO to celebrate?

We stayed home and the Kids came up for the weekend. Great BBQ in the cool shade under the Oak trees.

Last edited:

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the forum. I checked out your site and will try it when I order some liquid next. I am really trying to make my DIY dream a reality but it may not be for me. Anyways as for the 4th I am not doing much. Going to dinner with my family and that about sums it up. I had surgery about 6 weeks ago and am just getting back in the swing of work and find myself exhausted. I will see you around the site I am sure.

DonleyDoRight

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the forum. I checked out your site and will try it when I order some liquid next. I am really trying to make my DIY dream a reality but it may not be for me. Anyways as for the 4th I am not doing much. Going to dinner with my family and that about sums it up. I had surgery about 6 weeks ago and am just getting back in the swing of work and find myself exhausted. I will see you around the site I am sure.

Greetings Heather,
Thank you for dropping in and saying hello.

Well we surely wish you a speedy recovery ie: Get Well Soon :)
But if after 6 weeks and you still have issues, even if it's exhaustion (vs excruciating agony) It must have been pretty severe. Been there, done that. So we empathize completely.

Thank you for the warm welcome, great folks here on VU to be sure.
Yet another great corporate decision on my part, Taking up UncleRJ's invitation to join. :)

Dinner with Family, sigh. I do miss it so.
We only have one daughter living within 100 miles of us now. (The other two, 1 in Ca., 1 in N.C.. So only major holidays if we are lucky.)

And it's been raining for the last few days. So the BBQ under the Oaks ended up, Hot Dogs on the porch. But as long as our youngest was able to be here it didn't matter.

Speaking of Dogs, It was good we were at home. The poor pups were going crazy with the fireworks going off. o_O

DIY,,,
Why do you say ? " trying to make my DIY dream a reality but it may not be for me. "

Is there something in particular holding you back or do you fear it may be more complicated or time consuming than you are willing to get involved with?
Just What IS your dream?

If there is only ONE thing we do better than most, is be willing to walk someone through the steps of most anything hardware or e-Liquid related to make their experience rewarding. (Not saying we are "Better" than anyone else mind you. Just that we enjoy and are willing to go the extra mile to help one and all.)

When we first started vaping, and were all excited and over the top showing everybody these Vaping Thingy's, (Did you see my Intro Post here?) I would say that more than 75% of our family & friends and friends of family, were over the hill so they say lol.
So the learning curve and thus the time involved with helping them understand how it all worked. Was fairly extensive.

At it's simplest form, DIY'ing can be nothing more than mixing 2 different flavors together. Or as complicated as tobacco extraction.

But the bottom line is: What Do YOU Want? (That you are not getting now)

So whether it's a flavor you want to create or a different Nic level or PG/VG ratio of a favorite flavor that in unavailable. We can help. At least point you in the right direction :)

Here are the flavors we offer in concentrate as well as PG/VG with or without Nicotine. Just so you can get an Idea of what we have available and get the mental juices flowing) DIY Supplies ( http://www.want2vape.com/DIY-Supplies_c_45.html )
And this is by no means all that we have OR can create.

We can also point you to others for something we don't carry as well as some places for more information and even recipes, spreadsheets and calculators.
Basically, Whatever you need or want :)

So unless you know or have a good idea as to what you are wanting, let's have a conversation before you make any purchase from our site.
We want you to be happy with not only your purchases but don't want you spending money on things that may not be what you really are looking for.

Thank you again for saying hi, the warm welcome, and affording us the opportunity to get to know each other better.

And now Don Pardo, What does Heather win for being the FIRST VU member to post in the want2vape forum thread ? (Hopefully the temp forum page)

Congratulations Heather (Don Pardo speaking) Heather wins a brand new car ! (Whoops, wrong game show)
Heather wins....

A FREE 15ml bottle of ANYTHING we sell. In fact, she wins TWO 15ml bottles of ANYTHING we sell (Obviously it HAS to FIT in a bottle. ie: any e-liquid , flavor concentrate or DIY mixing liquids. No stuffing a eGo battery in a bottle lol) :D

(BUT, (Always a catch) you have to remind us by letting Miss Carol know when/IF you place an order that " I " said so. Just leave her a note when you check out. There is a place for that.

And as with most forum members, Matching up your screen name with your ACTUAL name is tough sometimes.
So just mention that you replied to our 4th of July post on Vaping Underground (that's important as we are all over the web) And Donley said I get 2 Free 15ml bottles of whatever I want. Oh, it might help IF you told her WHAT you want as well lol.

But as I said above, we should "Chat" about what direction you are wanting to head before you make any purchase, free or not.

You can PM me here
or ,
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected].

Have an Absolutely Wonderful day, weekend and holiday. Heck, make it an Absolutely Wonderful LIFE.
Thank you again,
Donley

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow that is incredibly generous!! I thank you very much. :)

It was a pretty extensive surgery and I have 2 more in the next years time. One even more extensive and then one easy one (hopefully). I have had a very hard few years medically, hopefully I am on the right track now though to get well. I have chronic pancreatitis (sometimes I'm in the hospital for a month at a time) and ulcerative colitis. Pleurisy and pneumonia are a complication of both diseases that I have been battling since november, on and off in the hospital. Overall I feel better than I have felt in the past year. I just want everything yesterday, patience is a virtue (one I try to practice).

I think as far as my DIY journey has gone, I didn't realize how time consuming it was going to be. I work very long hours it is a small business 2 people and a bookkeeper. So my boss and I are it to get everything done. We work about 12 hours a day 6 days a week, give or take. I am lucky that I work out of an apartment and can lay down when my health isn't that great. I also can set up my juice making in the kitchen. I have plenty of time during the day to work on it but it is moments at a time with lots of interruptions.

Trying all the flavors stand alone. Seeing what works together and keeping well organized notes. At the route of my problem is organization. I have a bunch of flavors and bottles steeping and basically have no idea what anything is at this point. I had the bottles on top of post it notes with what the bottle contained on the post it note. I would shake the bottles everyday and some juice leaked making the post its hard to read. I purchased some sharpies and tape and plan on labeling the bottles and keep better notes from this point forward. Luckily none of the mixes have nicotine at this point because I wasn't sure if the recipes would be vapable.

I really like cereal flavors specifically Looper by ANML (fruit loops in milk) and have been obsessed in cloning it. Now I have decided maybe cloning the flavor is not as important as I was making it. Before I tried Looper I used to vape all sorts of fruits and mints. I just was super zoned in on making looper I think I was making the whole process not all that enjoyable. I think if I go at it with a lot of options instead of just one I will do much better.

Again I thank you and your wife for your generosity!! Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

DonleyDoRight

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Arrrgggg,
Some of those ailments hurt JUST reading them.
You have our most sincere compassion with what you must be going through.

I too have some issues that require careful attention and treatment. None like you, but still.

You are more than welcome and we appreciate your appreciation. A lot of good things happen to those that are gracious and thankful.

Let me mull over your reply more and I'll get back with you.
I'm dealing with a server upgrade right now as either late night (Very) or the weekend it about the only time I can pull a server off-line.

And as far as keeping track. I hear ya. I'm a spreadsheet junkie and obsessed with NOT loosing data. So we have a "Lab Book" more like an encyclopedia, we keep EVERY drop of trials, recipes, procedures ect in. (With numerous copies. Protected as our life depended on it. Cause, well it does :)

But I too have been working on a Fresh & Fruity, Rich & Loopy flavor (due to popular demand and requests from our B&M)
The "In Milk" part has me intrigued. Didn't think of that.

YOU young lady may be just the goat, er, Guinea Pig I've been looking for lol

Again, let me mull on this and also let me know your PG/VG ratio and Nic level preference.
Sigh, AND might as well PM your mailing address :)

Talk again, SOON,

Donley

DonleyDoRight

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Greeting to all,
We here at want2vape hope everyone is well and in good spirits.

Well it being Tuesday, Ok early Wednesday, It's time to post our Flavor of the Week Special.
Every week we offer one of our flavors at 20% off.

And the best part is
"NO Coupon Needed"

Just place it in your cart, along with any other "Gotta Have" Goodies and the discount will automatically be applied.
How easy is that?

This week's offering will be:

"Classic Caramel"

This is our original caramel, which is darker and deeper.
Muted caramel tones in an almost smoky base.

Classic Caramel Snip.JPG

Classic Caramel

This is a 70/30 PG/VG Blend

Stay tuned for more exciting news in the coming days.
We have some super specials,
will be attending the
“Vaping the Coast”
e-Cig Event
And hopefully be moving to a brand new permanent forum right here in Vaping Underground.
So make sure you mark this thread so you will receive any alerts and not miss out on the excitement.

Have a great day, see you soon
Donley

DonleyDoRight

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Let’s Vape the South….

If you are in or near Mobile, Alabama the weekend of
July 31st through August 2nd,

Please come visit us at the First Annual
“Vaping the Coast” e-Cig Event, being held at the​
Arthur R. Outlaw Convention Center.

Come by our booth- #219-B and say hello.
Samples and Door Prizes await you,

We look forward to meeting you!

DonleyDoRight

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Can’t get to the event?

Enjoy 20% off e-Liquids* Friday, 7/31 through Sunday, 8/2.

Discount is calculated in cart, no coupons are necessary.
*Excludes both Samplers and DIY liquids.

CHEERS TO A HAPPY VAPING WEEKEND!

Due to the above event -

Next Wednesday, 7/29, will be our last shipping day of this month.

So, please place your orders by Monday, 7/27 for the 7/29 shipping date.

We will resume our regular shipping schedule on Tuesday, 8/4/2015.

VU Sponsors