Become a Patron!

Want to get a mod, don't know where to start.

Hello everyone, I got my evod starter kit, and I really like it, however i want something different now. I want to get a mod. I have no idea where to start, I read a lot of people suggesting to get a clone? I don't know what the difference is. But I was looking at a panzer black hawk clone, and a el carbon rda atomizer. But I don't know if these will work together or not. I have a budget of around 100 dollars right now, if anyone can suggest anything to me that would be great!

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a nice vape budget! You will have a ton of options. Might try your local B&M and get your hands on as many mods as you can. See if the staff there will help. My first mod was a clone (K101, still use it.) First rda was a IGO-W. Think I spent 35.00. I would consider VV/VW style batteries like an IStick 30W or even a Innokin CoolFire 4. Add a
sub ohm tank and you could spend less than 60.00. Hardest part of this is finding a juice you like. Most are just not that good. Ebay has a ton of mech mods. Clones and authentics. Good Luck!

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hell yea man..the panzer is kick ass.

What ohms are you gonna build?
What batteries you gonna use with it?
You got an ohm meter?
Can you build coils?
Do you know anything about ohms law?

If you answer i dont know or no to any of these questions then forget the panzer mech mod.

I suggest a nice regulated device and a decent tank with replaceable coils for now.

The evod got me off the smokes also..great little kit and i still have mine as a matter of fact.

The next step up for you should be a 30 watt device such as the sigelei 30 watt mini and maybe check out an Aspire Nautilus tank.

You arent ready for a mech mod not knowing anything about safety risks and how to avoid possible injury..Just being honest with you here.

VU Sponsors