Become a Patron!

Want a tube mod for rda and rta. Any suggestions?

Argyris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hello,
i've got a kayfun v4 clone by tobeco and i want a tube mod for rda and rta. Any suggestions pls.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Depends on what your style is, I am really loving my Maraxus clone right now, hits great, no need for a safety switch, works well with flat top batteries and button tops alike. Different looking too. I also love my Tree of Life clone.
this is what the maraxus would look like with the Kayfun on it.
big_maraxus-mechanical-mod_8.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You will get about 20 suggestions at a minimum...and still not much closer to a resolution I'm afraid.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The ones I hear the most favourable hubub about is the FuHattan, Stingray and StingrayX. If you are new to mech mods....I would avoid anything with a hybrid top...ie: 4nine, xxix, Simpl, Stingray X/hybrid adaptor.

Argyris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i've got 4-5 mods in my mind but im a rookie to vaping so im open to any suggestions

Argyris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Depends on what your style is, I am really loving my Maraxus clone right now, hits great, no need for a safety switch, works well with flat top batteries and button tops alike. Different looking too. I also love my Tree of Life clone.
View attachment 12542
From nemesis and vicious ant phenom what you prefer?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Nemmys have shit bottom buttons. Nothing shit comes from Vicious Ant.........aside from overpriced regulateds.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
love the look of the Phenom! I have never been very interested in the Nemy though.

Argyris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what's the best mod(mechanical or vv) in your opinion for kayfun v4 and dripping also?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what's the best mod(mechanical or vv) in your opinion for kayfun v4 and dripping also?
IMO, you could probably get the absolute most out of the kayfun and a dripper by using a 100w box mod, that way you can use high ohm coils without burning the wick on your kayfun, while still being able to subohm both the kayfun and a dripping rda.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 12542

Mod taste is subjective, I still think that thing looks like a Klingon sex toy:D

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
no way zam, its a lightsaber!

Argyris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
IMO, you could probably get the absolute most out of the kayfun and a dripper by using a 100w box mod, that way you can use high ohm coils without burning the wick on your kayfun, while still being able to subohm both the kayfun and a dripping rda.
they ve got any 100w mod in tube type? or something like provari in cheaper version

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
not that I know of...but give it a little time, they will!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Heh, no. There are no 100W tube mods that I know of. He was saying to look at a 100w box mod like the Sigelei.

TheGreatWhiteBuffalo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Heh, no. There are no 100W tube mods that I know of. He was saying to look at a 100w box mod like the Sigelei.

Theres supposedly one from China. The mac 26650, says it comes in 50w, 100w, and 150w. Saw it on ebay and some Chinese websites. Can't verify it though.
I've been hunting for a 50-100w tube mod. No luck so far.
Btw +1 for the sigelei 100w box. Very happy with it.

VU Sponsors