vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
50/50 how do i change it?
You can't. A lot of places allow you to select the ratio when you order. You should be able to crank that baby up to the max wattage though at 2 ohms I would think. I wonder why it's 2 ohms in the first place? Should be either 1.8 or 1.6. What ohms do the BDC coils come in?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i know u cant change juice
You can change the juice if you have some pg or vg around like I do, or some nic base in the freezer. Not sure what you are asking. Are you asking how do you change the wattage?

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You can change the juice if you have some pg or vg around like I do, or some nic base in the freezer. Not sure what you are asking. Are you asking how do you change the wattage?
i believe he is

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you know how to adjust the voltage and wattage on your mvp???

GVW

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yes. u said crank it up to 18. when it do that it burns my coils to shit

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yes. u said crank it up to 18. when it do that it burns my coils to shit
yeah, I'm not surprised. lol. I don't know how Just Me is doing it. I think if you're really looking for clouds Just Me is giving you good advice with the subtank nano and the istick30 but that's a whole other investment for you.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
bottom line is 20w is a silly number, too low for sub-ohming and too much for your average tank so what is 20w good for?

GVW

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
damn not what i wanted to hear.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
in the meantime maybe buy a cheap kayfun clone and play around with building a coil between 0.8 and 1.2 and that'll probably be the sweet spot for that mvp20w

GVW

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
in the meantime maybe buy a cheap kayfun clone and play around with building a coil between 0.8 and 1.2 and that'll probably be the sweet spot for that mvp20w
k thanks guys. been a lot of help

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
k thanks guys. been a lot of help
ok take care, come back when you have some more time, we'll help you out on how to build, that's probably what you'll want to get into (or not I guess). have a great evening.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
but rest assured the mvp IS a good product, it will last you a long time, i have two of the mvp2s, have had one of them for well over a year and it still works as good as the first day

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
A Kanger Subtank will work just fine.
You just need to buy the 1.2 ohm coils instead of the .5 sub ohm ones.

GVW

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks guys, i sorta learned alot lol, My town has a vape shop but they are still learning all ins and outs too as i can see. They just started selling mods and all. I just dont want to have to build coils at this point. I kinda just wanted to see what my MVP was capable of. Im actually pretty good vaping at my current point with a 18mg nic level. Started at 24mg. Mini just doesnt hit near as good as the cheap ass tank i got with my first MVP which is weird. Maybe the variable air flow is the problem as this tank doesnt have one. But its a dual coil and it cant take much over 10p. 15 burned it up totally. Not sure what the nautilus will take as I havent tried since I am out of coils. If ya hear of anything that would work for me let me know. Id appreciate it.

You guys are awesome. Glad I signed up for this forum.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The iclear 30s was one of my favorites for a long time still use it sometimes. Good luck and I will see what I can figure out

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks guys, i sorta learned alot lol, My town has a vape shop but they are still learning all ins and outs too as i can see. They just started selling mods and all. I just dont want to have to build coils at this point. I kinda just wanted to see what my MVP was capable of. Im actually pretty good vaping at my current point with a 18mg nic level. Started at 24mg. Mini just doesnt hit near as good as the cheap ass tank i got with my first MVP which is weird. Maybe the variable air flow is the problem as this tank doesnt have one. But its a dual coil and it cant take much over 10p. 15 burned it up totally. Not sure what the nautilus will take as I havent tried since I am out of coils. If ya hear of anything that would work for me let me know. Id appreciate it.

I know what you're talking about. The iClear30. Yep, lots of vaper but you can't crank it up too high, and you constantly have to tilt and twirl the tank. You need to check out deals online though. You could have gotten the mvp3 (30w) for $60. Not trying to make you feel bad but just letting you know for next time.

GVW

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know what you're talking about. The iClear30. Yep, lots of vaper but you can't crank it up too high, and you constantly have to tilt and twirl the tank. You need to check out deals online though. You could have gotten the mvp3 (30w) for $60. Not trying to make you feel bad but just letting you know for next time.

Yeah this thing is brand new. Bought it on saturday. Maybe they will take it back. They dont have a 30 watt or I wouldve bought that. The Iclear is a pretty good hit. All my liquids taste great in it as opposed the mini. I had a hard time getting the air flow and levels just right to taste like it should. This one works great. Just cant crank that baby up like I want.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah this thing is brand new. Bought it on saturday. Maybe they will take it back. They dont have a 30 watt or I wouldve bought that. The Iclear is a pretty good hit. All my liquids taste great in it as opposed the mini. I had a hard time getting the air flow and levels just right to taste like it should. This one works great. Just cant crank that baby up like I want.
It's a different kind of vape. the iclear produces a very thick vape when it's working right, while the nautilus can produce a lot of vapor, it isn't really that thick type of vapor that you get with the duel top coils. I like the nautilus though, but still have my iclears and my vivi novas, like to switch around. Maybe you can't get the mvp3 that cheap yet, but there are plenty of 30w mods out there that are even cheaper than that. I think you need about ten more watts and then go with the kanger subtank and you'll be a happy camper

GVW

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's a different kind of vape. the iclear produces a very thick vape when it's working right, while the nautilus can produce a lot of vapor, it isn't really that thick type of vapor that you get with the duel top coils. I like the nautilus though, but still have my iclears and my vivi novas, like to switch around. Maybe you can't get the mvp3 that cheap yet, but there are plenty of 30w mods out there that are even cheaper than that. I think you need about ten more watts and then go with the kanger subtank and you'll be a happy camper

Alright man. Good advice. Like I said I have learned alot. And also found out how much I dont know about this stuff. Thanks guys.
May look into the Nano or subtank with dif coils before i make the leap to mods and building coils. Not ready for that yet. Lazy and would rather
pay to stick new coils in then build them.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

There are a ton of threads here on topics that can help you out too, good luck with the learning curve, enjoy the forum:)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Alright man. Good advice. Like I said I have learned alot. And also found out how much I dont know about this stuff. Thanks guys.
May look into the Nano or subtank with dif coils before i make the leap to mods and building coils. Not ready for that yet. Lazy and would rather
pay to stick new coils in then build them.

The Subtank is actually perfect then.
Not only does it come with a 1.2 ohm and .5 ohm coill head but it also comes with a RTA (Rebuildable Tank Atomizer) that can be used.
If you want to try rebuilding in the future you can.
if you want to stay with "fill and vape" you can.

I suggest buying an additional 5 pack of 1.2 ohm coil heads also.

If you upgrade your mod in the future all you would need to do is put in the included .5 ohm head to see if you like it and if you do then buy a 5 pack of .5 ohm coil heads.

You would be set either way :)

(I should work for Kangertech or at least they should send me free shit!)

Cloudz4Days

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The kanger subtank comes with 1.2 ohm occ coils as well as the rba and 0.5 coil. I think the eleaf 30w would suit you way better. It can run the 0.5 ohm coils as well

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also the newer Arctic sub tank has coil options as well..I think they are .2, .5, and 1.5 ohms...looking at getting this tank myself to run on the provari using the 1.5 ohm coil..

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I bought a 150 watt Sigelei V2 for my Subtank.

Talk about overkill.:eek:

I couldn't justify spending almost the same amount on a 50 watt single 18650 mod when the Sigelei was only $89.00

I replaced my blown up 30 watt Chana with it.

The battery life is amazing at 37 watts it's perfect for the Subtank.:)

starrelabelletxlady

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Get the Kanger Subtank Mini; I love mine. I already have a Mech mod to use with it, but the Nautilus CF SubOhm battery was on sale, too. They work flawlessly together, and look great without breaking the bank.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Like everyone has been saying if you want more oomph at 20w any version of the subtank with a 1.2 ohm coil works perfectly! It's what finally worked for me and got me completely off the tobacco.

I'm vaping on my full sized Subtank on a 1.2 ohm cool at 20 watts on my Vamo v6 right now. I'm running at the top limit of my mod but I've got a good battery in it and amp draw is way below the max. Should work perfectly on the mvp20!

If I could make a suggestion (may have been said already) the subtank mini is IMO the perfect step up from something like a nautilus. The prebuilt coils are awesome and if you want to tinker around with building down the road the RBA (rebuildable) deck is a snap to switch out. Basically the same as changing a coil

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is why I don't understand why innokin came out with the mvp20w, at minimum they should have made it 25w, there's nothing very special about 20w, that's sort of a limbo area.

You can actually fire a .8ohm coil with the innokin 20w...not sure its great on the battery and electronics but it will fire it...testiment to the battery and chip...Unlike the i stick 20w.

Ive personally gone as low as 1.3 ohm and as high as 2.7 ohm with 30g (5 wrap and 13 wrap) and used only between 7 to 10 watts to find the normal vape i usually have with 1.8ohm and 8 watts.

20 watts fits a wide range of use, just not sub ohm use...For RTA tanks like the k fun or taifun you dont have too build a subohm coil on 28 or 26g wire...I plan to do the same 30g 1.5 maybe 1.8 ohm build and enjoy a better tank with just my 20 watts...i have both a kayfun and a taifun ill be using soon..waiting for shipments.

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lower your nic level. That's to high for the nautilus and that is why it is harsh and why you go through coils so fast on it. Go down to between 6 to 10.

VU Sponsors