Become a Patron!

Want a cool vape coil

arrowcrest

Member For 4 Years
I have a Kanger sub-mini 50 watt combo. I want to rebuild the verticle coils when they go bad. The ones it comes with are 1.5 ohm and anything over around 16 watts seems hot to me. I am a mouth to lung vapor and new to having over 15 watts. I want a cool vape with lots of flavor and decent clouds. I make my own juice , usually 40% pg , 60% vg. I am open to all help -- Thank You

zeev

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a Kanger sub-mini 50 watt combo. I want to rebuild the verticle coils when they go bad. The ones it comes with are 1.5 ohm and anything over around 16 watts seems hot to me. I am a mouth to lung vapor and new to having over 15 watts. I want a cool vape with lots of flavor and decent clouds. I make my own juice , usually 40% pg , 60% vg. I am open to all help -- Thank You

Hi, check my subtank tip thread, it also gives a cool vape if you have a TC capable device but maybe 30G/32G wire will be easier to build:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/my-humble-tip-for-a-flavorful-coil-build.127322/

mkhilario

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Use 24 gauge wire. Build a 0.6-0.8 ohm 2.4mm diameter coil and stick it in the rba. Horizontally.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors