Become a Patron!

Wait times

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just placed another order at BCV, wondering if i will get this one in less then 6 days ,like all my other orders have taken

for people reading this ,no need to post how quickly you got your order, because it does me absolutely no good !!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just placed another order at BCV, wondering if i will get this one in less then 6 days ,like all my other orders have taken

for people reading this ,no need to post how quickly you got your order, because it does me absolutely no good !!
So what is the objective of your post? Do you want feedback on typical BCV ship times (my orders usually leave next day and arrive within 3-4 unless USPS screws the pooch), or is this just a thread to vent if your personal order doesn't show up as quickly as others?

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What state do you live in? Depending if you're ordering in early morning or late hours, early morning, usually ships same day. If not the next day. I'm on East coast, PA, and get my first class orders in two days , 3 at the latest.
I'm highly doubting it'll be 6 days.

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
actually it was put here for drew,not for other people to put their stupid 2 cents worth in

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
actually it was put here for drew,not for other people to put their stupid 2 cents worth in
Maybe PM him or send him an email then instead of a "public" post.... Also $0.02

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
in my world that would be special treatment,i am not after that
It's not special treatment. I know Drew would be happy to answer your question. You don't need feel some kind of way asking him directly, it's faster and more efficient.

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
drew's got bigger problems right now ,just looked at my order again and caught something
tried to order 5 bottles of flavor,not enough stock so i tried 4,then 3 then 2 and finally got it at 1
his site placed the order at 6 bottles and charged me for 6 ,not good

yea yea yea i sent an email about that

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So when I had meringue in my cart and tried to check out it said stock was low and wouldn't let me order it so I had to go down to 3 non original bottles and make the order which I had to confirm when I paid. So your saying it at one point had 6 in your cart but then said no and you had to go down to one, but then it confirmed you had 6 in your cart and let you order saying you only had 1 but then charged you for 6?

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So when I had meringue in my cart and tried to check out it said stock was low and wouldn't let me order it so I had to go down to 3 non original bottles and make the order which I had to confirm when I paid. So your saying it at one point had 6 in your cart but then said no and you had to go down to one, but then it confirmed you had 6 in your cart and let you order saying you only had 1 but then charged you for 6?

NO ,i started out trying for 5 ,not enough stock .had to go down to only 1 bottle to make a purchase

their site put my order in as 6 and charged me for it,even tho they didn't have more then 1 bottle

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just heard back from jeff ,they did have the 6 bottles after all,few more then i wanted at this time but no matter
order is packed for shipping,hope it makes it to PO soon

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Drew ,Jeff & Jake
no idea what has changed in your shop ? but looks like i am finally getting a pack in less then 6 days

4 days to be exact ,what ever you did different this time ,keep on doing it

btw,on my last order i didn't get enough of one flavor,so i will have to place another order to get those

VU Sponsors