Become a Patron!

VU Is Breitbart

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It didn't occur to me until now because I really could care less about whiskey but now that whiskey is a subject of polargirls thread, can anyone say, "coincidence".

I don't know when whiskey trouble happened but it was said in Sept. Polargirl joined in Sept.

Just sayin'

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, I found her! :giggle:

1_adopt-2.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It didn't occur to me until now because I really could care less about whiskey but now that whiskey is a subject of polargirls thread, can anyone say, "coincidence".

I don't know when whiskey trouble happened but it was said in Sept. Polargirl joined in Sept.

Just sayin'
very plausable in fact.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you sure that's her....I could of swore I saw her over there.

I've been seeing her lurking around the forum. Liking posts here and there. Mostly SirRichardsrear and Polargirls posts.

I knew she was hiding under the rug and not gone.

I wrote this on Nov 27
Bobbi at least has ej to stroke his old man ball sack once a day with constant whining about Trump.

All polargirl gets with her constant virtue signaling is an occasional like from whiskey.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Nope, check Ip's, nodda, not me, Just sayin'

It would be impossible for you to be polargirl unless you have a unchecked severe multiple personality disorder (which I know to be impossible from working with you for years)

You two have totally different writing styles and it would be a total waste of time to check ip's.

Every other one of polargirls words is a word that you have NEVER used before.

Common sense fellas. it's just common sense.

The members on this forum who dislike Whiskey obviously don't know her on a personal level.
You are a good person Tina.
No one will make me believe otherwise.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been seeing her lurking around the forum. Liking posts here and there. Mostly SirRichardsrear and Polargirls posts.

I knew she was hiding under the rug and not gone.

I wrote this on Nov 27
Apparently the word is Polargirl is some kind of robot....I guess Soros dropped all the heavy money of the robots for the Music,sex and Antifa forums the vaping forums got the robot that they could by with the money left in the coke machine...and it's biggest fan is Whiskey...makes perfect sense.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It would be impossible for you to be polargirl unless you have a unchecked severe multiple personality disorder (which I know to be impossible from working with you for years)

You two have totally different writing styles and it would be a total waste of time to check ip's.

Ever other one of polargirls words is a word that you have NEVER used before.

Common sense fellas. it's just common sense.

The members on this forum who dislike Whiskey obviously don't know her on a personal level.
You are a good person Tina.
No one will make me believe otherwise.

I agree with all that. And I really do miss her around here, she brought some much-needed common sense to some situations. It's true there was some *slight* friction between me and Whiskey at one point, but it was mostly a [well-justified] bad mood and misunderstanding. Sometimes real life just plain sucks.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Just sayin'
No to anything you might be thinking...Cheers!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apparently the word is Polargirl is some kind of robot....I guess Soros dropped all the heavy money of the robots for the Music,sex and Antifa forums the vaping forums got the robot that they could by with the money left in the coke machine...and it's biggest fan is Whiskey...makes perfect sense.
Only if one were seriously deranged.I'm talking full on Chuck Barris levels here too.

confessions_of_a_dangerous_mind_xlg.jpg

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I got to fuck a ho-ho I might be merry. Just thought I'd mention it, people always say I'm hard to buy for. :p

VU Sponsors