Become a Patron!

VU Is Breitbart

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This all started when I rebutted the laughable claim that this site is an extension of the real world since people don't refer to what they prefer to vape as "CBD" in the real world and not only are LGBT people in the closest but this site takes it a step further that being non-white has a "Don't Ask Don't Tell" cultural environment.

Although I seen a few trans bashing posts like about Caitlyn Jenner and what have you here even a month ago, the last thing I thought I'd ever see is the most hate and mocking for trans of all people since they aren't even on this site at least out in the open. The reaction to being called out as a bigoted forum about mocking someone's mental disability ended up into a huge trans bashing fest that made me feel like I was posting on Breitbart. I never thought I'd be defending people that probably aren't posting on this site which I wouldn't blame them if they didn't.

You fundie types never said much about trans folks until same sex marriage was legal then trans people replaced gay people as the scapegoat of all your problems just like on Breitbart. I guess gay folks can have your wedding cakes and not only eat it but sue if they don't get one so onto trans bashing instead despite the fact that they barely exist in this world numerically speaking.

Hypothetically, what if Peg was right that I was transgender and what if I also wasn't white? Do you honestly believe that your Breitbart like posting culture would make anyone feel safe let alone welcome posting that? I'm sure you do which is why you people are utterly delusional.

The Breitbart Comments section sure is an ideal culture for a vaping community and industry to emulate. Good going there fundies! I guess the Chinese vape manufacturer fraudsters will get more than their karma employing you folks as their shills. The FDA and EU Department of Health and Safety couldn't have appointed better representatives of the vaping industry themselves.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
beauty-products-2015-06-bigan-beauty-face-expander.jpg

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been pretty clear from early on in my postings that I'm non-white. Guess what? NO ONE GIVES A SHIT. I get no special treatment nor do I want any. I'm treated just like everyone else. It's not my job to worry about whether or not someone else is offended by something somebody posts. If someone is offended, they can either speak up or leave. They certainly don't need you banging a drum for them. Your bitching and moaning comes off as nothing more than attention whoring.

And FYI, being called "Breitbart" isn't the insult you seem to think it is. :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This all started when I,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,joined the site.

I fixed that comment for you.

The common denominator is you. Since no one here actually knows you, as in what color you may be or how you identify with yourself, you are judged and treated by what comes out of your mouth/keyboard. And what comes out of your mouth is increasingly stupid.

Here you are pretending to be some kind of representative. You don't represent nobody but yourself, honey. You say stupid shit and then when you get called on it, you invoke bigotry to attempt to get others to help you out. It never works for you, nobody joins your personal crusade so now you've spread your delusion to include the entire forum. You've doubled down on stupid.

Get over yourself. You do not represent vapers. You do not represent people of color. You do not represent LGBT. You only represent yourself and you do it poorly. Your crusade against the forum with claims of bigotry are nothing but an attempt to get others to argue on your behalf. You've done this against individuals on the forum in the short time you've been a member and since it has not worked and nobody has joined in your nonsense, you now make the claim the entire forum is bigoted. You're still hoping someone will do your arguing for you.

You are alone.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I've been pretty clear from early on in my postings that I'm non-white. Guess what? NO ONE GIVES A SHIT. I get no special treatment nor do I want any. I'm treated just like everyone else. It's not my job to worry about whether or not someone else is offended by something somebody posts. If someone is offended, they can either speak up or leave. They certainly don't need you banging a drum for them. Your bitching and moaning comes off as nothing more than attention whoring.

And FYI, being called "Breitbart" isn't the insult you seem to think it is. :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

And all this time I was under the impression that you were a Borg.....:crazy::giggle:

image.php

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I fixed that comment for you.

The common denominator is you. Since no one here actually knows you, as in what color you may be or how you identify with yourself, you are judged and treated by what comes out of your mouth/keyboard. And what comes out of your mouth is increasingly stupid.

Here you are pretending to be some kind of representative. You don't represent nobody but yourself, honey. You say stupid shit and then when you get called on it, you invoke bigotry to attempt to get others to help you out. It never works for you, nobody joins your personal crusade so now you've spread your delusion to include the entire forum. You've doubled down on stupid.

Get over yourself. You do not represent vapers. You do not represent people of color. You do not represent LGBT. You only represent yourself and you do it poorly. Your crusade against the forum with claims of bigotry are nothing but an attempt to get others to argue on your behalf. You've done this against individuals on the forum in the short time you've been a member and since it has not worked and nobody has joined in your nonsense, you now make the claim the entire forum is bigoted. You're still hoping someone will do your arguing for you.

You are alone.

idiots.jpg

:teehee:
Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I beg to differ.

I think her northern polar region has visited and gotten stuck in her southern polar region.

dxK7YAS.jpg

I stand corrected!!!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU ain't no kindergarten - it is about keeping vapers safe, first and foremost
Polargirl
Just seems to be 1 of the special people who think being called out for being a brain dead moron is somehow bigotry.I suggest we let them alone as they'll probably self-eliminate anyhow.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Polargirl
Just seems to be 1 of the special people who think being called out for being a brain dead moron is somehow bigotry.I suggest we let them alone as they'll probably self-eliminate anyhow.

As I mentioned to Cromwell, I think it's a Turing-type bot.... I came right out and told it we didn't give a rat's ass for "her" gender, that we hated her because she was stupid, and also disrupting the forum... her response was eerily similar to the psychobabble you get from a Turing shrink-bot.

Andria

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As I mentioned to Cromwell, I think it's a Turing-type bot.... I came right out and told it we didn't give a rat's ass for "her" gender, that we hated her because she was stupid, and also disrupting the forum... her response was eerily similar to the psychobabble you get from a Turing shrink-bot.

Andria
well if it is ...it has a helluva alot of bugs to work out.

VU Sponsors