Become a Patron!

VOTE: Should I vape in my office or go for a vape break in the cold?

JMB17

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I'm at work and I have so much work to do. I need a little break. Should I just relax in my office and vape a little bit or go outside in the freezing weather and be more professional about my vape break? I should probably go out. Right?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm at work and I have so much work to do. I need a little break. Should I just relax in my office and vape a little bit or go outside in the freezing weather and be more professional about my vape break? I should probably go out. Right?
It depends. Are you allowed to vape in your office? Will it piss others off? When I go into the office I’ll usually step outside but if I’m swamped I’ll take a stealth toot or two at my desk. I just hold it in for a second and blow towards the floor.

Btw, you forgot to add a poll

JMB17

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
It depends. Are you allowed to vape in your office? Will it piss others off? When I go into the office I’ll usually step outside but if I’m swamped I’ll take a stealth toot or two at my desk. I just hold it in for a second and blow towards the floor.

I work in a Nursing Home so no but I work in the basement where there's just offices and no residents. What I usually do when I can't leave my desk is inhale and keep it in as long as I can until I'm sure nothing comes out when I exhale. But right now I'm just being lazy.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I go by the No Smoking No Vaping or e-Cigarette rules. So unless smoking is allowed which no where at all is allowed in NY State I can't vape. Doesn't mean I won't sneak a quick stealth vape but if I get caught I have no one to blame but myself.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I vape very occasionally at my desk, and have for over two years. No one has complained. I do try to have juices at work that don't have strong scents. What I have there now I think is a red cola. I also vaped some lemon today.

If it's ok for my coworker to come in 20 minutes ahead of me and I can still smell her Red Door perfume when I come into the building, I don't think anyone has cause to complain about my vaping.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Pod vapes are what I use inside. No one has complained. I tried to get away with a kanger a few years ago, didn't fly.

Actually, with a little technique, a stealthy pod device can be used almost anywhere without anyone the wiser. I wouldn't risk it on a plane, but otherwise ok.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I own a restaurant in Virginia....the law in VA is no smoking/vaping inside. So I don’t. When we close and there’s no customers in the restaurant, I’ll openly vape. And on occasion, I will sneak in the employee bathroom and take a few toots.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I am a master stealth vaper so I pretty much vape anywhere.

And I hold the minimal amount of vapor that my rig produces so there is never a hint of a cloud.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
One thing anyone who grabs a stealth vape anywhere must remember is to not bitch about the repercussions if you get caught because you will get no sympathy from me. If I break the rules I have to pay the price and so do you~!

VU Sponsors