ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Believe it or not I've been a member with ECF alot longer than VUF.. no troubles with mods over there either...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Pimped y'all real hard!

Same here; I don't participate in any of the youtube stuff because I just don't like that sort of thing, but I voted for VU's version for all those, just cuz... they're from VU!

I see that for best vape forum, VU is leading by an enormous margin, which is as it should be. :)

Andria

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It is I, @LOveWerks - and my better half, @Liz Wonder. Vapor Joe's received some votes (but, not all) from she and I through my posts and entries - she and I believe in fairness to all ejuice makers, vendors, et cetera - and, to our favorite brick-and-mortar - here at our new digs, in Colorado.

Our old license plate reads "First In Flight," our old plate number, and North Carolina.

On 29 April, we were the "First In Flight" after we closed on the sale of our old place - and, wow. We're much happier, here in Colorado. :D

We did vote Vaping Underground for best vaping forum, because it is the very best. Liz and I have met some of the nicest vaping, @Whiskey's Corner #3 folk here.

Christmas is coming. All presents have been bought for our family and friends; LED multi-colored lighting will decorate our front porch/anteroom, garland will be wrapped around our yardlight pole, and crazy LED stars will erupt in front of our house.

Just like Halloween, we like to put on a cool, but subdued light show. Minus the lighted inflatable Santas, reindeer and other yard gobbledygook. It's all about a tasteful presentation.

We love VU. We're grateful to have this forum. So, yes...

I voted.

With Love and Mercy,

LW & Liz :hug:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are a few in the top 3's where im going HUH? :D
Lol I didn't even see Breazy as a choice this year ! No matter we have a loyal customer base and we do try to do the right thing.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Lol I didn't even see Breazy as a choice this year ! No matter we have a loyal customer base and we do try to do the right thing.

Hey even the top 3 is a good thing. Lots of vendors coming out of the woodwork. Last year we caught vendors offering free shit for votes.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Done,
VU was looking good with the numbers.

kevinjp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey even the top 3 is a good thing. Lots of vendors coming out of the woodwork. Last year we caught vendors offering free shit for votes.
damn voted for you NOW you tell me I shoulda held out for bribes

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Looking good ....

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
BUMP!

98785d1388765269-sale-pte-5857-turbo-m62-supercharger-2-5-exhaust-msm-clutch-01-exhaust-cam-bump.gif

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Huckleberried is giving everyone a free ipad with every vote :D :D :D :bliss::bliss:

VU Sponsors