Become a Patron!

VORO VAPE - 5 Flavours

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, In this e-liquid review i take a look at 5 flavours from Voro Vape. The 5 flavours were supplied for the purpose of this review by Dan from Voro Vape.

https://vorovape.co.uk/

Introduction

Voro Vape was started in 2018 by Dan a Head Pastry Chef from London and the Brand has an interesting if not unique story behind it. Dan a heavy smoker for 23 years trying to quit using vaping but getting sick of paying £30 for 30ml of his favourite e-liquid so started to make his own. Dan successfully quit smoking using his own e-liquids 8 years ago and it's a story very familiar to smaller new brands, friends try his e-liquids over a period of time and prefer them to the ones they are buying and convince him he could sell them commercially.

In a short time Voro Vape have grown to offer 21 flavours at both 50/50 and 70VG ratios in 50ml and 100ml shot-fill options and also offer an impressive selection of hardware. Their 50ml shortfills come in 60ml gorilla bottles allowing for the addition of a nic shot to make them 3mg, likewise the 100ml shortfills come in 120ml chubby Gorilla bottles to allow the addition of two nic shots again to give them a 3mg nicotine strength.

Voro Vape is now situated in Greater Manchester and Dan has not forgotten the reason he started developing his own flavours, to make e-juice affordable!

This Review Is For Their 70/30 Shortfill Range

The range consists of:

Black Ice
Appleberry Cobbler
Menthol Blast
Dark Secret
Guilty Pleasure
Ninth Cloud
Blue Diamond
Pink Kiss
Stardust
Morning Brew
Liquid Gold
Strawberry Kiss
Tart Au Citron
Breakfast In Bed
Sunshine Smile
Tropical Bliss
Autumn Harvest
Afternoon Hugs
Summer Breeze
First Date
Exotic Touch

What I Received?

I received the following 50ml shortfills:

Afternoon Hug
https://vorovape.co.uk/afternoon-hug-e-l...shortfill/

Sunshine Smile
https://vorovape.co.uk/sunshine-smile-e-...shortfill/

Liquid Gold
https://vorovape.co.uk/liquid-gold-e-liquid-shortfill/

Guilty Pleasure
https://vorovape.co.uk/guilty-pleasure-e...shortfill/

Appleberry Cobbler
https://vorovape.co.uk/appleberry-cobble...shortfill/

Testing Equipment

I added a nic shot to each flavour making them all 60ml at 3mg strength and left a week to steep before testing. I tested all flavours on 2 identical set-ups to keep consistent testing conditions.

Set-up 1 = Axial Pro RDA on top of the Ultroner Aether BF device with a pair of 0.30hm SS Alien Claptons on the series deck giving a build resistance of 0.62ohm. I tested all flavours at 55W.

Set-up 2 = Ni 0.2ohm ADA on the SX Auto ESS Driver device. The device was set-up on preset 3 which gives between 30-35W.

The cotton used on the Axial Pro RDA was Vapefly Firebolt.

The pictures are of the equipment used but not at the time of testing!

My Experience Using The Flavours

Afternoon Hug

The aroma from the opened bottle is both Banana and rich Butterscotch with the e-liquid smelling noticeably sweet. Being both a big Banana and Butterscotch fan this is right up my street and it's blended perfectly. The flavour is very consistent on both inhale and exhale and has Banana in the fore but a creamy rich Butterscotch is certainly not playing second fiddle as it accompanies the Banana perfectly, the two flavours compliment each other so well. The aftertaste see's again both Banana and Creamy butterscotch present with the Butterscotch lingering leaving a very pleasant sweet taste in the mouth. I did try this flavour first because i really liked the sound of it and it certainly delivered, so no surprise it scores highly!

SCORE: 9.75/10

Sunshine Smile

The aroma from the opened bottle is undoubtedly Strawberry and also a light Cream Cheese and with the unmistakable aroma of Graham Cracker cutting through the mix. This flavour is a Cheesecake loaded with Strawberries which will appeal to both bakery and fruit lovers alike. The inhale is dominated by strawberries with Graham cracker evident in the background. The Exhale see's both the Graham Cracker's presence grow and the emergence of a lovely light Cream Cheese. This e-liquid is very well crafted with all the ingredients coming together in the aftertaste to leave an authentic Strawberry Cheesecake flavour in the mouth!

SCORE: 9.25/10

Liquid Gold

This is the second Vanilla custard i have tested this week and they match each other in quality both being the best two Vanilla Custards i have tried. The aroma from the opened bottle is one of cream with Vanilla in the background. This e-liquid is a simple Vanilla Custard but i really like it as it's one of the best custards i have tried to date. It's quite sweet leaving a pleasant aftertaste and both inhale and exhale are very consistent. The custard is very creamy and has none of that artificial Waxy taste that some custard flavours have and also the Vanilla isn't overdone which i find is usually the case with plain vanilla custards. A cracking custard flavour! (sounds familiar?) very lucky to have tried two such nice Vanilla Custards so close to each other.

SCORE: 9.5/10

Guilty Pleasure

The aroma of the opened bottle see's both Apple and Raspberry very evident with the occasional biscuit smell cutting through the fruits. The inhale see's a fruity mix blended together with the Apple giving it an orchard type fruitiness. The exhale see's both Apple and Raspberry gaining their own identity and now a biscuit is very evident in the background very much as the aroma of the opened bottle suggested. The Aftertaste starts with an Apple dominant orchard blend coming back but then gets conquered by a very sweet biscuit taste which lingers, this really could be many vapers Guilty Pleasure!

SCORE: 9/10

Appleberry Cobbler

The aroma coming from the opened bottle is gorgeous with a sweet rich crumble mix and both Apple and Blackberry leaving me both feeling hungry and making my mouth water! This Apple and blackberry crumble is so well created and consistent right through the inhale, exhale and aftertaste. Both Apple and Blackberry compete for dominants but are both kept in check by the nicest (even if rich) crumble i have tasted in an e-liquid. Sounds like this will score high but actually as someone who only ever eats crumble with lashings of Custard to me it feels like the custard is missing, but that's just me and many will find this the nicest out of the flavours i tested!

SCORE: 8.5/10

Conclusion

A really nice collection of flavours with not a single one i wouldn't rate highly even if i wish the Appleberry Cobbler was topped with Custard, the picks though were Afternoon Hug and Liquid Gold.

I would once again like to thank Dan from Voro Vape for supplying the 5 flavours for the purpose of this review.

https://vorovape.co.uk/

Last edited:

VU Sponsors