Become a Patron!

Voopoo VMate Pro Review

VAPERS' MATE, PURE TASTE
oTWTwvVfCAUx9hUOCchIn8iEOlDlCI9-HKFsbftD7OE58I-gP_JpXLFNgsRDh1vEan7sChJf4TPAm16Wa5km89AAKdIk8iYWV3b28gzd3_6I0CAstuqh_BD3QI73g6yObSBw4gBrNM_iHfJiA6vtr6M

Thanks to Freya from Voopoo for sending me this product to review!
Check it out on their website: voopoo.com

Disclaimer: This review is my own thoughts and I am not associated with anyone at Voopoo, nor am I being paid to write this review.

8yg3PQGQE-a1pPuupHMVXxzJxilTCpM11XS6jqr-xZkr2Ic8CRmCNCXm5loyhJhIZPZ8w9-ZlyN4KzuuKatm-IzIG7IzrptvXu69plcuHbdCq-FrZJMo8xWT6H9__gVLd0TOvh7st9T3iUzm3PftcsA

In the box:

• VMate Pro Device (900mAh Build-in)
  • VMate Cartridge V2 0.7ohm (3mL)
  • VMate Cartridge V2 1.2ohm (3mL)
  • Type-C Cable
  • User Manual

o7xognYtXpYQ-eG_5gw2pZUWNPEVKnMDsUVGvMBq5AYzCCgMVmWI0NeJR1NfnI5Vz4REykM7F24lnAjlXGHyXx7WUmXD0d6miueTw2PKd8s8YD7rw0c5Qf0RBQgD_edUiOsoTroRsH-WenXbyl-YgVQ

Specs:
  • 0.69” OLED Screen
  • Build-in 900mAh battery
  • Puff counter
  • Airflow Adjustment (RDL - MTL)
  • Smart childproof lock
  • Adjustable wattage (5-25W)
  • 3mL pod capacity
  • iCOSM Flavor Interpretation Code

heUdJwIpYKePbhMLmsZcRRgZ6wVTH-p7YvfIDIqJfdHzEpnz4_u1eLEKecsWs81DGyTm0vvPt97N5gfBN7304TnB0FvYHVsE6QUsJupxvr7mbVvZwH85VOd4KBjXvKHXH0qyStleP2bLbT7xO0gwXtc

Design
The device has a very good looking and sleek design. The OLED screen is implemented on the side, where the button also finds its place. The screen has a puff counter, shows you your battery bar and percentage, the wattage, ohms and even the volts. The body of the device feels like metal and has some branding on both sides. On the back there is also an airflow control slider. There are 5 little dots above this slider. They go from smaller dots (tight airflow) to bigger dots (loose airflow). The sides of the device are glossy, while the body of the device has a striped matt design. My sample came in a beautiful mint blue, but I am sure there will be more beautiful colors available once I am allowed to actually post this review.

eb-9bYT0TGX6bDgkL65y2mXBgze_m-_X-u_CHmcZtUnp5e79N1OG_afbQ5-QHA5GNxryBPPeaapO2TW-twrXwr-UKPdXKUi9WhKBeuVrutvakNUNAVDFYYKqy3nil4vL8AwYTEfsJrOVtbMYlV9wvXU

Pods
The device comes with two pods. One of them with a 0.7ohm coil and the other one with a 1.2ohm coil. The pods work with all VMate family products, including the VMATE Infinity Edition, VMATE E and V.THRU PRO. Wide pod versatility is always a good thing in a pod device. It also makes sure you’ll probably be able to buy spare pods for a long time. The coils are stuck into the pod, so when the coil is dead, you throw away the pod and put in a new one. The pod is not magnetic, you have to push it in firmly until you hear it click, that’s when you know you installed it correctly and it won't be going anywhere. They do have a 3mL capacity, which is quite big for a pod device that is this small. Both the pods vape very comfortably. With the 0.7ohm pod you could do a RDL hit or a loose MTL. The 1.2ohm coil is really more targeted towards those people who like a really tight MTL, but even that one you could get a loose hit if that’s what you like, because you can change the airflow. The mouthpiece on the pod is quite wide, which scared me a little before trying, but it was surprisingly comfortable to vape with.

O_TwGi_h8ZupJPB_tSzJDOdYXGInpC-s3Kx3YvMYNxltGY-zFLJlQkqRbBugmrUHO96TE_igMJyY8IyVxvF47oAwLERvuQZr7SarvG1IwiBR0Si4BArPKKdW3Plq5uTjeTmauzAxtECxZXgTCSP7E-c

Performance
Performance for this device was definitely above average, especially for such a small and lightweight device. Flavor is incredibly well done, which could very well be because it is equipped with iCOSM Flavor Interpretation CODE, an exclusive flavor interpretation tech put forth by VOOPOO. It’s supposed to keep your juice fresh and bacteria free. It’s also supposed to make sure that the pods won’t leak and so far I indeed haven’t experienced any leaking with the device. You can check out everything about Voopoo’s iCOSM code in the following link: https://www.voopoo.com/icosm-code.html

Wattage is adjustable on the device from 5 to 25 watts, by pressing the button for 5 seconds. When the wattage starts flashing you can change it in increments of 1 watt by pressing the button shortly.

The device is draw activation only, there are no buttons or anything to fire the device. The button next to the screen has other functions, but is not for firing the device. Like I already said, you can change the wattage with it, but you can also go into your settings and clear your puff counter, activate a lock mode, or turn the device off completely. When you lock the device, a child proof function gets enabled. After not using the device for 5 minutes, drawing from it will not do anything. You have to press the button 3 times, to restore the autodraw function. I turned the feature on to test it and it works very well. It’s also a bit easier than completely turning the device on and off every time, so if your vape could ever be in reach of children, this is definitely a feature worth using.

MPW4ajoadGIRjGoUVKiO_Dms-Ywij5WABtDTHvfgWxDZcGWldy5PC1uX-RuwRTzca2dG6RCtpC55Wyqy86M2fHd60Jb-m9El4KitpR888TMrN9jeVuLBcluTbOL95lhh31vH1CzxbDRLDx1PntsM9uY

Pros
  • Adjustable airflow
  • Adjustable wattage
  • Puff counter
  • OLED screen
  • Wide pod compatibility (VMate family)
  • 3mL pod capacity
  • Very good flavor (iCOSM)
  • Leak- and mess free
  • Autodraw

HVRp2xQWIYSWFYpKvgLOf2ORBrMMobCJjFhtHJQ4KNlURSEh-9psaYKi89Ma5Wxjf2-m3a67SXycMC52PU6ly7wFFF5gfyONkT4G43dPFrC0iVuIyPqO-xy9HKlkYRJYZHFwFjKmO0erlgpE8cQe3WQ

Cons
  • Doesn’t stand up right very well

GHIdh08B6TvLXOkvPVqDViFK4sihJUOcsr60i1Ky1FormIHi2kgIvUBWkcUIs9glOz3pvqL4KD5ODKf1zs-kwzp2ahRRzo69dU3DyqJib3TqiE3uJ_xA39Sbe9o486dfOuvc5kiB0kH2wwFRe-uAPdY

Verdict
It was honestly very hard for me to come up with any cons for this device, so the only one I found was that the bottom is a bit uneven and makes it wobbly. It can stand up, but it leans over quite a bit and will fall with any amount of wind moving towards it. I am not sure if this was just a fault in my sample and if this will also be the case with the version that’s gonna be for sale. I usually don’t really care if a device can stand or not, especially with one like this that does not leak at all, so I don’t mind leaving it on its side overnight. I thought I had to think of at least one con, so that’s the one I went for.

Performance wise I really couldn’t mention anything negative about this device. This might honestly have been one of the best experiences I’ve ever had with a pod device. I was definitely pleasantly surprised when I started using it. Flavor is impeccable and the button and screen give you more than enough options to customize your vaping experience to your liking.

After spending some time with the VMate Pro, I have to say that it's a gem of a device in the world of pod systems. The slick design, combined with its advanced features like adjustable airflow, wattage control, and the impressive iCOSM Flavor Interpretation CODE, puts it right up there for vapers looking for a versatile and flavorful experience. Sure, it's got this quirky thing with standing upright, the overall performance, especially in terms of flavor and customization options, this little device blew me away. If you're in the market for a pod device that delivers on both aesthetics and performance, the VMate Pro is definitely worth checking out.

MXg61t54fB3e5oq3E3bgwLpm68nDcpWezyctkmM-0u_a9sRHpRSv9LKoKkWjrAeS_Q2nYadQmq3Mi4X30H4Hbeasz1jX8sIT8Aj_WL4yzl9zX42c5iIEVJooRGNNDu9JLDTLZ6MoRPDcRyTBPLtD774

Another big thanks to Freya from Voopoo for sending me this device. I had an awesome time trying it. I hope you as the reader of this review had a nice time reading this, thank you and until next time!

VU Sponsors