Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I was lucky enough to win the VooPoo Vmate with the Voopoo UForce T1 sub tank from a @Heaven Gifts contest here at Vaping Underground.
My prize arrived lightning fast as Heaven Gifts shipped this DHL- that is so awesome!
I first wanted to take a moment to Thank @Heaven Gifts for all the great contests and prizes at the forums- it is so very generous of them to do this and I for one greatly appreciate it!
I wanted to give my thoughts and views on this newest kit by Voopoo- I am not a reviewer and have not run this VMate and UForce tank thru Temp control or any torture tests, but as an every day user of vape gear and how I use my gear.
Here is the Heaven Gifts link to the Voopoo Vmate kit
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/VOOPOO-Vmate-Kit.html

NationalDaySalesbanner_49e914.jpg

Coming-Soon-VOOPOO-Vmate-200W-TC-Kit-with-UFORCE-T1_005184f492f3_l.jpg

The S is for Silver Frame and the P is for Pewter which is a deep grayish Black
My VMate is the P- Rock Black and it is just beautiful!

VOOPOO Vmate MOD

Size: 89 x 47 x 30 mm
Output Power Range: 5- 200W
Battery: 2x 18650 cells (not include)
Output Voltage Range: 0-8.5V
Resistance: 0.05-3.0ohm(Wattage Mode), 0.05-1.5ohm(TC Mode)
Temperature Range: 200-600℉/100-315℃
Material: Zinc Alloy
Thread: 510

UFORCE T1 Tank
Size: 28 x 60.6mm(Standard Edition)
Capacity: 8ml(Standard Edition)/ 1.8ml(TPD Edition)
Coil: 0.4ohm U2 Coil (40-80W/best 55-65W), 0.13ohm N1 Mesh Coil (50W-100W/best 70W-80W)
Material: Stainless steel + Glass
Thread: 510

The side covers of the VMate are a little tricky to get on and off- your 18650 batteries go one on each side of the mod and the black battery tray is hard to see the + or - way to insert the batteries.
I primed the .4Ω coil and filled the UForce tank, which is an easy slide marked with an arrow and filled the 8ml bubble glass tank.
I am using the pre- installed.4Ω coil in the UForce Tank and the mod automatically puts the correct power for this coil at 40w, but you can still adjust the Power up or down to tailor to your liking! I used that 40w setting- 1st tankful and it is massive leaking, I turned up to 55w and no leaking.
The mod is very awkward to push the fire button and the up and down buttons- they are located on the top of the mod, I am used to side fire buttons.
The mod is very lightweight and comfortable to hold, nice big bright screen on the front, and instant fires the tank which I like. The mod is not tippy either, sets down firmly on my table, nice flat stable bottom on this mod.
This is my 1st VooPoo mod and tank and both are very beautiful and I am liking this kit so far- would I have bought this kit, maybe- I like trying new things and this is a really nice kit, it will take me a while to get used to that top fire button! Not sure if these UForce coils are proprietary coils, that would make it a con for me about the tank.
I hope in the future we will be able to buy the other panels separately to change up the look of the VMate, while the Rock Black is beautiful, I would love the other colors without having to buy a new mod!
Thank you for reading!

20181004_091529.jpg

VU Sponsors