Become a Patron!

Voopoo Vinci Air Review by Ani

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
vinciairback.jpg
I'd like to thank Voopoo and Voopoo Thea for sending me the Vinci Air for review. They designed the pod mod and sent it me but I wrote the review.

Opening the box there's the new Voopoo Vinci, a pod and 2 coils. Underneath is a box containing a usb cable. There's also a user manual, a GENE Chip Card and a warranty card.

When you pick up the new Vinci Air you notice immediately how light it is compared to comparable mod pods. In addition it's got a sleek look owing to using the same process used to paint cars. It's 20% lighter and 30% thinner than the Voopoo Vinci.

Vinciairhc.jpg
Despite being smaller it still packs a wallop with a 900mah built in battery. It's also powered by the GENE chip which helps give it great range and protections. Plus it uses the PNP coil technology being able to use the 0.6ohm PnP-VM4 mesh coil and the 1.0ohm PnP-R2 mesh coil.

The Vinci Air can be used in either automatic or manual mode. You can also change the airflow to change the way you vape. When the pod is turned one way you get mtl vaping. Turn the pod around and you get a restricted dl vape. Either way the inhale is smooth and comfortable.

It comes with multiple protections built into the Vinci Air: Overtime Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Overcharge Protection, Output Over Current Protection, Over Discharge Protection, Over Temperature Protection and Max Power Protection. The mod will also go to sleep when left on but not in use when in manual mode. A simple press of the fire button wakes the mod up and ready to vape.

The screen is bright enough to see and understand. It tells you the wattage, the coil ohms, a puff counter and a power indicator.

airscreen.jpg
The pod itself is easy to use. It connects magnetically to the body of the pod mod. It has easy side fill to help reduce leaks. You just pull open the plug on the side. Fill the pod then close the plug. The pod holds 4ml of liquid, more than most pods hold. Insert the pod back into the mod where the magnets hold it all together. As mentioned you can change from mouth to lung vaping to direct lung vaping simply by turning the pod 180 degrees.

Overall the Voopoo Vinci Air pod mod is powerful in a compact lightweight design. Would I recommend it to others? I'm using mine everyday so yes, I would recommend it.

Specifications:
80g lightweight design
5-30w adjustable power output
900mah built in battery
Auto and manual start modes
GENE.AI chip inside
Dual airflow design
Optimized airway design
Frosted metal spray painting process
Compatible with freebase and nicsalt eliquids
Compatible with PnP coils

fhcvinciair.jpg