Become a Patron!

Voopoo Drag Nano Pod Review

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I opened the box to one of the smallest pods I've seen. The box contains the Drag Nano, an empty pod, a USB cable, a chain and instructions. Finally I received something that contained no glass I could risk breaking right from the start!

The Drag Nano integrates the latest GENE.Pod chip. Constructed of durable zinc and aluminum alloy, the Nano is draw-activated with no annoying buttons and no accidental firing. You know you won't waste liquid and heat up your pocket. It's powered by a 750mah battery, enough to keep you going all day. It has a resin panel on one side and Drag on the other just like the large Drag mods.

The pods are open meaning they are refillable. They hold 1ml of liquid and are easily filled from the top.

The chain attaches easily and makes it convenient to use with the Nano hanging around your neck. Just lift to your lips and vape. For me the pod lays on my chest. For folks with smaller chests it may hang lower.

I really enjoy everything about the Drag Nano. The size is perfect, the chain is perfect, the construction is perfect, the open pods and ability to use any Juul compatible pods is perfect. I'd have to say my only cons are that I wish it held more liquid and I wish I had a second Nano to add to my bling and make me look cool enough to have two hanging around my neck!

Stats:

Dimensions: 54.5mm by 35mm by 11mm

Zinc alloy & aluminum alloy construction

GENE.Pod Chip

Built-In 750mAh Battery

Direct Power Output

3.2V - 4.2V Output (Depending On Battery Life)

Patented Top Fill Design

Refillable 1ml E-Liquid Capacity

Draw Activated Firing

Cold Boot Mode

Delivers Consistent Power & Flavor

VooPoo Drag Nano Pod

1.8Ω Coil

Multi-Color LED Battery Life Indicator

Green: 60% - 100%

Blue: 20% - 60%

Red: 1% - 20%

Micro USB Rechargeable

Safety Protections: Short-Circuit, Over-Charge, Over-Discharge, Over-Current, 10 Seconds Cut Off

Last edited:

VU Sponsors