Become a Patron!

VLS RDA by Oumier - Review, rebuild & wicking ( vertical/horizontal builds )

MF_Vape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years

This is my review of the new innovative RDA from Oumier. It is a unique design in that it allows you to rebuild in either vertical, horizontal, single or dual coil configurations. It is made from stainless steel and PEI (polycarbonate), comes in either stainless steel, black and gold finishes, houses an 810 fitting driptip, and includes a gold plated squonk pin and a couple of Ni80 fused claptons. It sure caught my eye and ticks a lot of boxes, but how does this little beauty perform? Press play to find out...

I also give a rebuild and wicking tutorial in both the transverse and vertical, dual coil configurations.

Timestamps:
Unboxing/disassembly 01:20
Measurements 07:25
Horizontal coil assembly 07:55
Wicking 09:23
Vertical coil assembly 11:09
Wicking 13:37
Pros, cons and thoughts 17:05

I hope you enjoy the review and appreciate you watching. All of my products I review have been purchased by myself and I will always give an honest, impartial point of view.

If you'd like to receive notifications of new content please give it a and hit the subscribe button. I really appreciate your support.

All opinions are my own and would always suggest watching a number of different videos before making a decision to buy a product.

I would also advise that you have a good understanding of Ohm's Law and battery safety before you start building your own coils and using battery mods (especially mechanical mods). There are various sources on the internet but I recommend searching for posts from 'Mooch' or 'Battery Mooch' as he tests the amp limits and safety of all the latest vaping batteries (18650, 26650, 20700 and 21700)

Link to Battery Mooch Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCePHh3NMvu3rW2LFJeOWo-Q

You can follow me on social media:

Instagram: @MF_Vape
Twitter: @forber_mike

Pleae check out my new reviews and tutorial website:

https://www.mfvape.co.uk

Thanks for watching

Mike

Last edited:

VU Sponsors