Become a Patron!

Villain Vapors Saloon Line

So today I ended up getting 3 bottles from Villain Vapors saloon line, I have to say I am honestly really impressed. I have yet to find a ejuice that I liked that wasnt menthol, but this stuff was great. I got Gambler, Wild Bill, and Red Eye. Here is my thoughts on them.

Gambler: From the moment I opened this bottle I could tell I was going to love this flavor. I personally am one that has not found a fruit flavor or any flavor besides menthol that I have liked. This thing is amazing. The profile they give is refreshing yogurt with delicious peach and that is exactly what it is. It tastes amazing, I could use this as an all day vape. I would give this a 10/10.

Wild Bill: The flavor profile given for this one is the perfect fruit cereal combination. Another profile that is right on the money. I cant describe exactly what cereal this tastes like, but kinda like fruity pebbles. It has more fruit than cereal though, but I love it. I would give this a 9/10.

Red Eye: The flavor profile is a smooth blend of a nutty coffee with the perfect amount of cream. This does taste exactly like coffee. I honestly never drink coffee and dont care for the flavor because of that, but it does match their profile dead on. If i were to like coffee I would give it a 9/10.

Here is a link to the review I did on reddit.
http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/2wvtts/villain_vapors_review/

paWJb93.jpg

VU Sponsors