VIDEO: YOU'RE BEING LIED TO - LUNG ILLNESS PATIENTS SPEAK OUT

Discussion in '#BANTHIS' started by VaporJoe, Oct 5, 2019.

1. VaporJoe

VaporJoe >> BREAKS SHIT << Staff Member VU Owner VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years Reddit Exile Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Everyone must see this! Share this everywhere!!

2. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Terrible wingman. Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    The more I read and watch, the madder I get. It's like all of it was completely orchestrated. Why the dramatics, when we all know, it's about money.

Criminals!

3. lordmage

lordmage Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    one of us chants over and over

gsmit1 likes this.
  4. gsmit1

gsmit1 Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    There was a news segment many many years ago, so many that I can't remember the particulars now, where this guy was interviewing young journalism students at some state indoctrination center, errrrr I mean university.

These students were being asked the reasons why they were pursuing the news reporting business as a career. Their answers differed in the specific phraseology, but could be summed up by saying something like "I just want to make a difference for good in the world."

I told my wife that I thought being a reporter was supposed to be about reporting the news. How can simply reporting events make any kind of difference in the world? Unless of course you see being a news reporter as the means to advance an agenda, which these young people simply took as a matter of fact to be the case.

That's what we're seeing here. Some crackpot morally outraged reporter who thinks that she is duty bound to use her position of influence as a news reporter, not to simply make the facts of a story known, but to make a difference for good in the world.

Almost certainly being a nanny state loving leftist who receives the parental guidance of her government (or the departments she currently approves of anyway) as if it were the word of almighty god, she sees this as a horrible public threat that us unenlightened plebes will never be able to sort for ourselves if simply given the facts. Therefore it is her job to take it upon herself to shape the information she provides in such a way as to lead us clueless sheeplings in the direction that is in our best interests in spite of ourselves.

The country is full of em.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
  5. MyMagicMist

MyMagicMist Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    and another joins the chanting, ...

Who knows? Maybe if we all chant we can resonate rightly enough to topple Jericho's walls, get rid of corrupt people. I doubt we'll see an end of corruption. No sooner than one falls, three more takes their place. This is the nature of the beast we face.

6. MyMagicMist

Blog Posts:
    *cue "Breaking News" fade in music*

"Hello, I'm Joe Reporter and here is what you need to know.

What? There seems to have been an explosion.

When? It happened in the early morning hours of this morning.

Where? Authorities say they found causalities, and injured parties over by the old oak stump in the city park.

Who? So far there are no leads on who did this, if even anyone did anything.

Why? The fire marshal stated there is strong speculation a gas main may have ruptured.

How? A source from city works says that gas piping in the central part of the city is quite aged and likely to fail.

I have been Joe Reporter for Yankee Yankee Zed. We'll keep you updated with further details at 11. Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming."

*cue "Breaking News" fade out music*

There is your objective reporting example, I believe. Hope I followed Strunk & White accurately enough.

7. Jlmancuso1134

Jlmancuso1134 Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    The more I see the more y'all need to see.

1. Watch the video linked in the OP

2. Watch this

3. Now watch both again and pay attention to what Ben says about the anitvaping sign.

Then comment because there is still more going on than was told.

8. gsmit1

Blog Posts:
    I watched both. I'm not seeing your point. What am I missing? :)

9. Jlmancuso1134

Blog Posts:
    7:55 on dashvapes video Ben says his daughter had him make the sign

4:32 on 806 vapes the guy from 806 says Ben was approached by the mother of a Fort Worth patient to make the sign

gsmit1, MyMagicMist and 5150sick like this.
  10. MyMagicMist

Blog Posts:
    This is an interesting point. I am going to reserve further comment in light of a question my wife poses in such cases. "Were you there?" My answer in this case as well as some others has been, no, no I was not there. Well, I will say this and this alone for now. There seems a vast chasm for speculation, and that provides the interest, which might be the intention in any case. I can not say more given these considerations.

11. Jlmancuso1134

Blog Posts:
    I wasn't there either and can't say what happened. I just pose the question on what I see. Three videos (news, 806 vapes, dashvapes) and 3 different perspectives (yes news was crazy perspective) like every story the more perspectives you get the better you can understand it.

MyMagicMist likes this.
  12. MyMagicMist

Blog Posts:
    I agree with that and understanding can help anyone be led to knowledge. As is said, "knowledge is power."

13. gsmit1

Blog Posts:
    Aha.
    Well the guy did admit to having some mental challenges, so maybe that accounts for it. Or maybe he's actually lying. It's tough to believe that he is lying about never being a nicotine user though which is the far more significant point. It is quite unfortunate however how often that there has to be something to cast aspersions on the credibility of our side.

inspects likes this.
  14. MyMagicMist

Blog Posts:
    Can agree there ought to be no aspersions. Further could agree there ought to be no argument. Something I am finding useful though is the capacity of inclusion. Yes, it is difficult to welcome evil and do so the same as welcoming family. It is just as difficult and possibly more so for evil to be welcomed. Yet we, everyone, needs this inclusion and no more divisions.

Why? Well, if division exists room for ignorance, fear, hate, greed, evil does as well. Inclusion crushes all those in one simple gesture, love. Apologize if my writing this here reads as naive, idyllic. Well aware an evil without conscious exists, and our shared world is less than utopia. That noted I need to believe in hope, love, light. I have seen what they can do and believe they can go a long way to winning against all evil without a fight.

Excuse my abrupt ending here too. Think I have said what needed said and finished, in so far as my concern. I do agree with you, but add I think we do require inclusion. There's no more our side, or their side. Well, think I'll go rack for a while. @SomeBodyElse can take dog watch. :)