Become a Patron!

Video for Legislators: Vape Products Are Not Tobacco Products. Check out the video!

Did you think this video was informative?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • idc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

bOoMsHaKaLaKaA

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi,

I am a new member here. I'm so glad for signing up finally. This is my first post as well.

I am posting this because I watched this video and I loved it. It is a unique vape video. It is extremely informative. I hope you like it. make sure you watch what he says about the egg plant. What you think about the FDA regulations? Please stick to the topic. Hope you enjoy it.

P.S. I am not affiliated with the owner of this video nor benefiting from you watching it. I just simply love the video and I want to share it with everyone.

Thanks.

Last edited:

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where does the nicotine come from?
The guy needs to do a bit of research. Soda doesn't have caffeine extracted from coffee; nor do energy drinks...

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
This is now your thread @bOoMsHaKaLaKaA

I apologize and was not trying to be a dick.

Your Video has excellent information but I had received multiple complaints about the video being spam.

I disagreed and decided to move this great information to one thread that is your very own thread.

If anyone complains about it now they can eat a bag of dicks.

Keep advocating, keep doing what you are doing and once again I apologize for the inconvenience, Tom (5150sick)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
@5150sick, thank you for the comment. It was my fault for posting it in different places. I am new to this. Thank you so much.

It's OK, @Huckleberried told me She talked to you about it.
Please hang around and post new videos and information as it comes about.
It's actually a good thing when members post content.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where does the nicotine come from?
The guy needs to do a bit of research. Soda doesn't have caffeine extracted from coffee; nor do energy drinks...

So, your saying that if we extracted nicotine from eggplant the FDA would not be able to regulate vaping as a tobacco product? :rolleyes:

Sorry, your point is stupid and moot. The FDA would propose to regulate vaping as a tobacco product no matter where the nicotine came from.

bOoMsHaKaLaKaA

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I see what you guys mean. What I don't understand is that just because nicotine is an option in vaping, does that make it a tobacco product? Can someone tell me what exactly makes vaping a tobacco product? Extracting nicotine from the tobacco plant is not the same as curing the tobacco leaves and turning it into tobacco.

So if I extract potassium from a banana and dilute it in green tea, does that tea become a fruit-type product?
If I do something to the banana, (like how the tobacco leaves are cured and turned into a tobacco product), and consume that banana regardless of the route of administration, then yeah that is definitely a fruit-type or a banana-type product.

Maybe the example is a bit dumb, but hear me out.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The video was good. I get the point. Another example could be fuel. The ethanol in most of today's gasoline is made from corn but we don't say gasoline is a corn product.

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
Thank you for the share :)

vape-word.jpg

Electronic cigarettes are battery-powered vaporizers that simulate the feeling of smoking, but without tobacco. Their use is commonly called "vaping". The user activates the e-cigarette by taking a puff or pressing a button. Some look like traditional cigarettes, but they come in many variations. Most are reusable but there are also disposable versions called first generation cigalikes. There are also second, third, and fourth generation devices. Instead of cigarette smoke, the user inhales an aerosol, commonly called vapor. E-cigarettes typically have a heating element that atomizes a liquid solution known as e-liquid. E-liquids usually contain propylene glycol, glycerin, nicotine, and flavorings.
Source:- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_cigarette

VU Sponsors