Become a Patron!

Vg based flavoring

jsr27

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anyone know where I can get some diy vg based flavoring? I've been wanting to try 100% vg e liquid and don't know where to get vg based flavor! If you could tell me where to get and maybe recommend some good flavors I would appreciate it very much! I'm really into fruit flavors but will try anything! Thanks!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've read of people using flavor art despite it having pg but it's so strong that you use minimal flavoring.
I've also seen people use lorann
Wait and see if someone can help with better info though

@Huckleberried

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
All Nude Nicotine flavors are VG based. I have a few, but I haven't used them much so I can't really give a valid opinion.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Medicine Flower flavorings are VG based, I'm pretty sure. If they aren't, they are so potent (they appear in recipes in amounts like 0.1% all the time) that it would be next to no PG content in your final product. Also, there is a guy on reddit, /u/abdada, who has a site selling diluted (diluted in VG) MF flavorings, since they are so pricey almost nobody can afford to buy multiple bottles of concentrate. You can look into that yourself if interested or ask me and I'll find the web address for you.

VU Sponsors