Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
$40 shipping and fees included

Cync reg battery and 1.5ml pods.

The pod boxes all have 1 new never used pods, and one 2.5ml unicorn milk unused pod. The rest of the pods have been used, some one or two drags, some a little more.

Used the device for a few weeks but it just isn't for me. I will throw in a broken stealth battery that I couldn't fix, if anyone likes to tinker (airflow that triggers the battery, it will work sometimes if you suck as hard as possible).

image.jpeg image.jpeg

JohnDoses

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Are they mtl?

Technically yes, but I never MTL no matter what, so you can take a restricted lung hit if you try, maybe let in a little air with your lips too, not sure exactly how I did it. It's an enjoyable stealth device, I just bought something else similar.

JohnDoses

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Let me guess, they're not refillable?

No they are, very easily actually but VF doesn't mention it (for obvious reasons). There is a little plug on the bottom of the pod.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No they are, very easily actually but VF doesn't mention it (for obvious reasons). There is a little plug on the bottom of the pod.
Have you had success in using a refilled pod? I've heard some of the closed system devices will calculate how long a pod is supposed to last, and then kill it off when it reaches that point even if it's still technically a good pod, thus making refilling a waste of time.

JohnDoses

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Have you had success in using a refilled pod? I've heard some of the closed system devices will calculate how long a pod is supposed to last, and then kill it off when it reaches that point even if it's still technically a good pod, thus making refilling a waste of time.

Not sure about that, that technology would seem too advanced for this device, not even sure how that would work, but I did refill a few pods and had success, but I doubt they will last very long, since you can't rewick or recoil (although I'm sure it is possible).

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

That's the Vapeix that uses TFN (tobacco free nic) only.

I have heard of this one being able to take refills.

VU Sponsors