Become a Patron!

Veteran vapestress, new member saying hi

Vapellie

Member For 4 Years
Greetings!

Four years of being a vape nerd, I've just decided to join a new forum, see what lovely people we have over here!

And in my left hand, I have my lovely purple minikin 2 crowned with a golden dead rabbit. Dead classy lol!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU!

"... New forum..." What other forum(s) have you been at?

Vapellie

Member For 4 Years
I was (am) over at Planet of the Vapes, UK based forum. Took a forum break for a few months, which did my bank balance wonders! But been missing my vape mail fix!

Vapellie

Member For 4 Years
"new" as in "new to me". I realise this forum has been around for Time!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I was (am) over at Planet of the Vapes, UK based forum. Took a forum break for a few months, which did my bank balance wonders! But been missing my vape mail fix!
Funny name "Planet of the Vapes". (Like it!) Did you have to pay for being a member?

Vapellie

Member For 4 Years
No, it's a free forum, the people who run it really do it for the love, it's a nice community and I have made some wonderful friends there. They pretty much taught me everything I know about vaping, one of the members met up with me to hold my hand with my first mech and make sure I didn't blow myself up lol!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
No, it's a free forum, the people who run it really do it for the love, it's a nice community and I have made some wonderful friends there. They pretty much taught me everything I know about vaping, one of the members met up with me to hold my hand with my first mech and make sure I didn't blow myself up lol!

Obviously, I misunderstood. So, you saved money, by not attending to the forum, thus not ordering new vape gear. Therefore, you're missing your vape mail. :cheers:

I have "withdrawal" myself. I'm currently between jobs. Therefore, I have to safe every penny.

Vapellie

Member For 4 Years
Lol thanks @JuicyLucy ! Alas, I did pause and sigh while signing up, aware that by signing up I will of course Want All The Things!

I already have a few bits on the slow boat from China, damn those YouTube reviewers and their "best of 2017" videos!

I have to keep reminding myself that I am in a happy vape place, so I don't NEED to try All The Things.

But it only helps to an extent!

Vapellie

Member For 4 Years
Obviously, I misunderstood. So, you saved money, by not attending to the forum, thus not ordering new vape gear. Therefore, you're missing your vape mail. :cheers:

I have "withdrawal" myself. I'm currently between jobs. Therefore, I have to safe every penny.

Lol, yes, sorry, I didn't make that very clear! I was off the forum about 6 months, and only bought one RDA in that time (recoil rebel). I noticed the correlation between time spent not reading about shiny things and number of shiny things purchased!

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi @Vapellie , I use planet of the vapes as well as here as I live in the UK. Welcome here too :)

Was you using the same name over there? I haven't been as active on either forums lately due to a few things so may have missed you if you are a fairly newish member(say 6 months).

I'm guessing you live in the UK?

VU Sponsors