Become a Patron!

Very ominous message on a vape bottle.

daddyrabbit

Member For 4 Years
I usually get the house stuff from my local b&m, but today, I decided to get some of the of-the-shelf stuff. Got home with it and saw this on the back:

58fa4d46c0e3adfb45340dec06083056.jpg

It's a brand called Bazooka and the same message is on both its Sour Apple and Strawberry flavors (very good btw). Could be an older batch before the hammer came down on the regulations, but still. A guy there said it's just a, and these are his words not mine, "a liability dodge".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
If it's a liability thing they sure must have a paranoid legal firm. "...toxic by inhalation" Really?

There are new FDA labeling requirements coming into play but this seems to be a bit over the top.

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Over the top ass coverage... nothing wrong with the juice......personally i think the warnings go further than required and are just plain stupid.... they make the claim that it is not less harmful... essentially saying it is the same amount of harm as smoking.... but aside from me disagreeing with their labeling it is at the end of the day plain juice....

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't see anything I haven't seen on other vape products or on vape websites. You must not be looking very close if you think that's strange.

Last time I bought a set of drill bits, the package had a warning on it stating ...

WARNING: MAY CAUSE HOLES TO FORM AND DEBRIS TO BE RELEASED, WHICH MAY CAUSE CANCER TO USERS LIVING IN THE STATE CALIFORNIA. THERE ARE NO KNOWN NEGATIVE EFFECTS IF USED OUTSIDE THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
"On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair..."

Warm smell of colitas (and a whole bunch of liberal special snowflakes) rising up thru the air...

Andria

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are some seriously fucked up people in this world and I think the US has more than its fair share.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
When will they ever learn?

WARNING: CALIFORNIA MAY CAUSE CANCER TO USERS LIVING IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.
the way this state is run, it wouldn't surprise me. like the negative 2 billion dollar deficit we had last year because someone couldn't count.

daddyrabbit

Member For 4 Years
Seriously, tho. It had zero potential to scare me off, I just thought that with the FDA fight, the years and years of proven research, and the testimonials, a brand wouldn't put that on their packaging.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Seriously, tho. It had zero potential to scare me off, I just thought that with the FDA fight, the years and years of proven research, and the testimonials, a brand wouldn't put that on their packaging.

The fucking FDA is WHY they have to put that stupid shit on the pkg!

Andria

VU Sponsors