Become a Patron!

Very helpful video from AVS.. How to work with SS coils...

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your link takes you to the end of the video. When sharing videos from YT if you click the 'share' button under the video it will embed the video and start at the beginning, like this:

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Your link takes you to the end of the video. When sharing videos from YT if you click the 'share' button under the video it will embed the video and start at the beginning, like this:

Ok, so when I click on share under the youtube vid, how do I get it to post here? do I cut and paste this web address somewhere?
Thanks

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, so when I click on share under the youtube vid, how do I get it to post here? do I cut and paste this web address somewhere?
Thanks
Yes. For me on a PC I just click the share button and it highlights the share URL then I click Ctrl+C to copy it and Ctrl+V that directly into the forum post and it will embed automatically.

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes. For me on a PC I just click the share button and it highlights the share URL then I click Ctrl+C to copy it and Ctrl+V that directly into the forum post and it will embed automatically.

So you just copy and paste the URL that pops up on youtube when u click that share icon, then paste it
in for forum post?

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you just copy and paste the URL that pops up on youtube when u click that share icon, then paste it
in for forum post?
Yes, no need to do anything else in the forum reply. Same on any of the other vape forums I frequent like ECF or Vaping Insider.

Just like this:

It will automatically add the youtube media tags/code for you and trim out the unneeded code as you can see in this pic:

Other forums that use vbulletin forum software you have to use their insert media control and just the end code of the url to create the youtube media tags but this forum software does it automatically.

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, no need to do anything else in the forum reply. Same on any of the other vape forums I frequent like ECF or Vaping Insider.

Just like this:

It will automatically add the youtube media tags/code for you and trim out the unneeded code as you can see in this pic:

Other forums that use vbulletin forum software you have to use their insert media control and just the end code of the url to create the youtube media tags but this forum software does it automatically.

Thanks for taking the time to show me.. I think I understand how 2 do it now... :)

VU Sponsors