Become a Patron!

Vermilion River Kentucky Maplewood Blend (and more). Please help.

Vulupshatusk

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vermilion River Kentucky Maplewood Blend
Tasty Vapor Carmel popcorn
Tsunami tobacco (Delta diamond is similar)
Ave juices Havana Gold

I have been vaping since 2009 and I have been vaping unflavored juice for a few years now because I got tired of the few tobacco flavorings I settled with, like perique black and burly (from My freedom smokes, I assume absolutes). The four flavors listed above have been some of the only juices I've absolutely fell in love with but I vape so much I can't afford to buy them in bulk lol. Can anyone help me clone these flavors? If so I would truly be in your debt!

Last edited:

Vulupshatusk

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The prominent flavor in the Kentucky Maplewood wood is Maple followed buy a light wood flavor. If I had to guess the wood was probably a nut flavor and I only say that because there a picture on the sight when you look up the flavor here is the pic.IMG_20180128_221609.JPG

Vulupshatusk

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I suppose we could start with the Maple. It was strong enough to stand alone. I was thinking about trying Cooks maple extract. Formerly Vermont vapor said take Cooks maple extract and simmer it to half the starting volume and filter for Thier maple flavor, but I don't know if it will be strong enough untill I get to try it in about two weeks. Any thoughts?

VU Sponsors