Become a Patron!

Verde Valley Vapes - My search for the best budget juice has ended

Jeffro2700

Member For 4 Years
No disrespect in my part,like what the OP SAID he was looking for 4 freaking years, and I'm sure there's a lot of VAPERS out there that had the same experience..
I didn't wanna come out disrespectful I'm just stating the facts...
I don't TANKS I just DRIP,
Been vaping since 2011
And as of right now my favorite juice are the following
The muffin man 80/20pg
CREMA from XANIC BLANC 70/30pg
Biannco from XANIC BLANC 70/30pg
Dual CLAPTONS 22n/32n 4/5wraps on 2mm diameter at 70-75 watts 0.17ohms,
Now let's go back to the free 15 mls, based on the Infos I stated what can you recommend?

VAPE ON
I'm sure most of us have been burned by low cost juice that disappointed us. But your comment definitely seemed intended to cast doubt on the quality of this liquid. I started the thread because I was so excited to find such great quality as such a great price. If you're looking for the best low cost juice, give them a try. If you're not, I'm not sure why you're commenting on this thread.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB S8-50F using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recommend they send you shit. Their worst juice is better than muffin man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If u got nothing good to say, just don't say it dude,
Vaping is very SUBJECTIVE, I don't have to explain that to you..again MUFFIN MAN is one of my favorite, you may not like it, but you can't dismiss it...
Going back to my question

VAPE ON

vapestachio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm sure most of us have been burned by low cost juice that disappointed us. But your comment definitely seemed intended to cast doubt on the quality of this liquid. I started the thread because I was so excited to find such great quality as such a great price. If you're looking for the best low cost juice, give them a try. If you're not, I'm not sure why you're commenting on this thread.

Well said I found this thread and decided to make a purchase.man was that a good choice.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Huh? I'm happy for you, u found them and I thank you for posting cuz I never heard of them

VAPE ON

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping is very SUBJECTIVE, I don't have to explain that to you..again MUFFIN MAN is one of my favorite, you may not like it, but you can't dismiss it...

VAPE ON
You should take your own advice, Einstein. Poor attention span?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeffro2700

Member For 4 Years
Well said I found this thread and decided to make a purchase.man was that a good choice.

Agreed. It's pretty much all I've vaped since my first order. Even though I have literally hundreds of ml's lying around from other vendors.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VAPE ON
Decide which 5 flavors and PM me.. We'll work out the details there. :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

vapestachio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Agreed. It's pretty much all I've vaped since my first order. Even though I have literally hundreds of ml's lying around from other vendors.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk
Its all I plan to vape. I still have about 80% of a 150ml sampler from another company that I am giving away to people lol

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

VAPE ON
I will admit I was a little taken back by your comments as well especially since you have never tried the juice. Yes we have all been burned by bad juice companies but when the owner reaches out to give you a free try of his stuff that has to account for something. Especially in a day and age where a lot of juice companies are looking to squeeze every nickel out of the consumer using sub par ingredients, unclean mixing facilities, and questionable business practices. If you couldn't tell I for one am a big fan of V3 and the way they do business. The best reaction to V3's offer would have been to simply say thank you and do a review. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the juice.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I will admit I was a little taken back by your comments as well especially since you have never tried the juice. Yes we have all been burned by bad juice companies but when the owner reaches out to give you a free try of his stuff that has to account for something. Especially in a day and age where a lot of juice companies are looking to squeeze every nickel out of the consumer using sub par ingredients, unclean mixing facilities, and questionable business practices. If you couldn't tell I for one am a big fan of V3 and the way they do business. The best reaction to V3's offer would have been to simply say than you and do a review. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the juice.
And dont forget this kind Gesture:
20151116_113755-jpg.33857

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sorry if I came out wrong,
It was never my intention to talk crap about the juice, like what you all said we all FLUSHED juice before in the toilet, I'm just being careful that's all again I apologized..
I already pm VENDOR

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And VAPOR CARP is my stalker .. I hit the ignore button already..

VAPE ON

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Honey Milk, Strawberry Milkshake, Strawberry Lemonade, and Blueberry Custard are my top 4. Haven't settled on a 5th because I have been busy enjoying those so much I simply haven't felt the need to dive back into my sample pack :). VVV is gold. I haven't tried Milkman, but I'd assume you have if you're a fan of muffin man. I've seen that compared to Unicorn Milk which I have tried, and the Strawberry Milkshake I like better than that. Slightly less sweet and a tad more creamy. Just thought the comparison might be worth making to give an idea.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just threw some Milk and Honey in my Subtank. All I can say is smooooth.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just threw some Milk and Honey in my Subtank. All I can say is smooooth.
I thought it tasted off from Honey and Milk, to me it would have been better if it was in the cereal section, it tastes more like honey nut cheerios soaked milk then just honey and milk...it pretty good though. I have been on a Nootella binge recently, its just all I have it in is 6mg and I keep having to lay down afterwards...
Friday Im buying the stores biggest sampler and just getting the juices I like and want to try in 3mg, I wish V would do a 12-240ml before then, so I can use the BF Discount and get it, if not Ill grab the 12-100-120 sampler....

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I thought it tasted off from Honey and Milk, to me it would have been better if it was in the cereal section, it tastes more like honey nut cheerios soaked milk then just honey and milk...it pretty good though. I have been on a Nootella binge recently, its just all I have it in is 6mg and I keep having to lay down afterwards...
Friday Im buying the stores biggest sampler and just getting the juices I like and want to try in 3mg, I wish V would do a 12-240ml before then, so I can use the BF Discount and get it, if not Ill grab the 12-100-120 sampler....
There is a slight nuttiness to it but nothing like some Milk and Honey vapes. For me that's a good thing. Cosmic Fog has a real Nutty tasting milk and honey. I'm just not into nuts, cinnamon, exotic fruit, licorice, and dry types of vapes. Same thing with Cinnamon Squares, its a quality juice just not my flavor Yet I like Krunchy Berries but I think that one has more of a milk taste to it.

I read, but rarely post. I just wanted to say that I went out on a limb and tried VVV. Besides a hiccup that wasn't their fault,. I cannot say how impressed I am with their customer service, as well as their great juice. I couldn't believe the amount I got for the price, and loved every bit.

Admittedly, I am not a juice connoisseur, and rely on Zample to supply my fix. After what I got, and how I enjoyed, VVV, my Z sub may be going bye bye.

Great job! Gives me hope I don't have to go DIY for my juice. Thank you VVV!!! :)

OD3NXPQ.jpg

backdoc

Member For 4 Years
Ordered from them a few weeks ago......Excellent juice,great bottles, quick delivery....would highly recommend them ....Does anyone know if they are doing a Black Friday Sale?

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered from them a few weeks ago......Excellent juice,great bottles, quick delivery....would highly recommend them ....Does anyone know if they are doing a Black Friday Sale?
Check our website out...

backdoc

Member For 4 Years
Thanks B, That thought occurred to me:), too much turkey slowed down my brain....will be ordering tomorrow......Happy Thanksgiving!

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check my thread in deals and discounts section.. We started the deals early.. :)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Was hoping I was going to persuade "B" to do a store sampler in 240ml But that didn't seem to work out so far, Ill be ordering the big sampler unless "B" reads this comment and is filled with feelings of generosity and makes it an option by tomorrow....;)

AZ_Shooter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Placed my Black Friday order. All ready great pricing slashed for this sale. It's a complete no brainer for me. Wait until you age the Banana Cream Pie a week or so...fantastic.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My Order for Today...100ml of Each
2 x Strawberry Milkshake
2 x Krunchy Berries
2 x Blueberry Custard
Cinnamon Cream
Nootella
Banana Cream Pie
Vanilla Custard Cream
Strawberry Lemonade
Fuzzy Tata's

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I broke down and just ordered a sample pack. 90 mls for $11.00? couldn't pass it up!:D

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Damn, My first order was almost 1000ml. Still have 600ml or so left but this sale made me order more. I was like the fat guy at a buffet, I just couldn't walk by. At that price I had to go big on the Strawberry Milkshake. I even ordered some flavors that I usually don't like. Figured at this price I might as well give them a shot. Oh, well it definitely won't go to waste.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Damn, My first order was almost 1000ml. Still have 600ml or so left but this sale made me order more. I was like the fat guy at a buffet, I just couldn't walk by. At that price I had to go big on the Strawberry Milkshake. I even ordered some flavors that I usually don't like. Figured at this price I might as well give them a shot. Oh, well it definitely won't go to waste.
MY first order was about the same, 8 x 120mls just because the price was insanely low...it all with shipping was $72 and thats glass 120ml bottles! Hooked me good that first buy and its been a wallet saver since.

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How does the sample pack work..? Can I pick my own flavors..?

grover868

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My first post here on VU. I, like so many, had not heard of V3 and I ran across a post regarding them in another forum. With some research, I found the two threads here about V3. I placed an order and chose 130ml of Blueberry Custard, Banana Cream Pie, Fuzzy Tata's, Strawberry Milkshake, Vanilla Custard Cream and Honey Milk. B was kind and included a 15ml bottle of Nootella that I requested. I ordered 3mg at 60/40.

I just happen to have 7 squonkers and 7 flavors that I received Wednesday, so I thought why not fill 7 6ml bottles and try them all FOB. This is unsual for me because I allow juice to steep a minimun of 30 days. But B suggested I try them FOB. I am still in shock as to how flavorful each and every flavor is with absolutely no steeping. I can see where these flavors are headed, and with no doubt in my mind, these are going to blend into one of the best juices available.

I cannot stop vaping the Vanilla Custard Cream, Strawberry Milkshake and Banana Cream Pie. I don't like mentioning other vendors by name when comparing juice. But, IMO, there is no reason whatsoever for me to purchase juice from the rabbit who kills himself, no longer a reason to buy a vanilla juice from England named after our 18th President. I could go on with each flavor, but won't...but I will say that B & I are about to become known to each other on first name basis.

I noticed that V3 has 12 flavors currently available. Today, according to USPS, I am receiving my 12-100-120 order. B kindly made this order 70PG/30VG for me, and I am looking forward to these juices having even more flavor, if that is even possible. I have my Gus' Phenomenon Lite's and P-non Zests, Taifun V2's and Subtank Mini atty's waiting patiently for my vape mail.

If you have not tried V3 and are curious was to what the positive buzz is, I suggest placing an order. I am sure you will become a believer.

http://verdevalleyvapes.com/collections/all

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My first post here on VU. I, like so many, had not heard of V3 and I ran across a post regarding them in another forum. With some research, I found the two threads here about V3. I placed an order and chose 130ml of Blueberry Custard, Banana Cream Pie, Fuzzy Tata's, Strawberry Milkshake, Vanilla Custard Cream and Honey Milk. B was kind and included a 15ml bottle of Nootella that I requested. I ordered 3mg at 60/40.

I just happen to have 7 squonkers and 7 flavors that I received Wednesday, so I thought why not fill 7 6ml bottles and try them all FOB. This is unsual for me because I allow juice to steep a minimun of 30 days. But B suggested I try them FOB. I am still in shock as to how flavorful each and every flavor is with absolutely no steeping. I can see where these flavors are headed, and with no doubt in my mind, these are going to blend into one of the best juices available.

I cannot stop vaping the Vanilla Custard Cream, Strawberry Milkshake and Banana Cream Pie. I don't like mentioning other vendors by name when comparing juice. But, IMO, there is no reason whatsoever for me to purchase juice from the rabbit who kills himself, no longer a reason to buy a vanilla juice from England named after our 18th President. I could go on with each flavor, but won't...but I will say that B & I are about to become known to each other on first name basis.

I noticed that V3 has 12 flavors currently available. Today, according to USPS, I am receiving my 12-100-120 order. B kindly made this order 70PG/30VG for me, and I am looking forward to these juices having even more flavor, if that is even possible. I have my Gus' Phenomenon Lite's and P-non Zests, Taifun V2's and Subtank Mini atty's waiting patiently for my vape mail.

If you have not tried V3 and are curious was to what the positive buzz is, I suggest placing an order. I am sure you will become a believer.

http://verdevalleyvapes.com/collections/all
Did you just say
70pg 30vg??
and u only use tanks??

VAPE ON

grover868

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Did you just say
70pg 30vg??
and u only use tanks??

VAPE ON
That is correct, B made the order 70pg/30vg. My wife & I are not cloud chasers, we like flavor. As you know ej1024, PG provides better flavor and will keep her & I happy. She only uses tanks while I squonk, drip and use tanks as well.

Jeffro2700

Member For 4 Years
He makes mine 70PG as well. Great customer service. I have about 300 ml's of his juice right now, but I couldn't pass up this amazing deal. I may of gone a little overboard, but hey, it's the holidays.

400 ml Strawberry Milkshake
300 ml Honey Milk
230 ml Vanilla Custard Cream
200 ml Cinnamon Cream
100 ml Banana Cream Pie
30 ml Krunchy Berries
30 ml Blueberry Custard

Jeffro2700

Member For 4 Years
That is correct, B made the order 70pg/30vg. My wife & I are not cloud chasers, we like flavor. As you know ej1024, PG provides better flavor and will keep her & I happy. She only uses tanks while I squonk, drip and use tanks as well.
I'm all about the flavor as well and need the throat hit. I'm also allowed to vape at my desk at work. If I was blowing huge clouds, that great perk would quickly be gone.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He makes mine 70PG as well. Great customer service. I have about 300 ml's of his juice right now, but I couldn't pass up this amazing deal. I may of gone a little overboard, but hey, it's the holidays.

400 ml Strawberry Milkshake
300 ml Honey Milk
230 ml Vanilla Custard Cream
200 ml Cinnamon Cream
100 ml Banana Cream Pie
30 ml Krunchy Berries
30 ml Blueberry Custard

What's ur NICOTINE MG?
And how much shipping?
That's a lot of juice wow

VAPE ON

Jeffro2700

Member For 4 Years
What's ur NICOTINE MG?
And how much shipping?
That's a lot of juice wow

VAPE ON
I vape 6mg. I actually ordered a little extra to get free shipping. It's free over $75. I ended up spending $77.50. I really don't want to vape any other juice, so I figured I might as well stock up.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vape 6mg. I actually ordered a little extra to get free shipping. It's free over $75. I ended up spending $77.50. I really don't want to vape any other juice, so I figured I might as well stock up.

It must be really that good huh?!

VAPE ON

Last edited:

VU Sponsors