Become a Patron!

Venvii Loch Ness

Toy4Her

Member For 1 Year
I have been vaping a short time so lack sufficient perspective, the only other mod that I have is a Smok Alien, but thought it worth saying a few words about my experience with this mod. Especially since they are available for under $30, I'm thinking this is a steal and really really want to order a second one. Anyway much has been said about the pros and cons of this device and I feel that what has been said is pretty accurate. Most noteworthy the ergonomics and build quality on the plus side and the fire time on the negative side, there is a fix but first my experience.

So I received my Loch Ness 1 week ago and have been playing around with it trying some or the various settings. The feel in either left or right hand is spot on and the rubberized coating has a nice grippy soft feel. Reviewers have commented that the finish is pretty good but not super durable which certainly seems right. Mine does have a slight imperfection, along the seam on one side the front piece protrudes, this is easily noticeable but does not detract from the feel so no big deal. Some reviewers have commented on a lengthy delay when firing it and I was experiencing that and the TC mode was totally useless. Some reviews that I saw said it's TC mode was pretty good, it definitely has some options that seemed interesting especially for a newbie. The burn control which monitors the resistance change in the coil will knock the wattage down if there is a sudden resistance change ie. dry wick. Anyway I had also heard about a firmware upgrade and after getting to know the mod a bit decided it was time to try that. I went to Venvii's website a did a search for "Loch Ness Firmware" downloaded and installed it easy peasy.

As I said I'm too inexperienced to make a meaningful recommendation but more than 1 or 2 reviewers have given it glowing feedback, I assume that they had units with the firmware patch in place, and my experience certainly indicates such. At $29 this is a steal!

VU Sponsors