Become a Patron!

Venvii Baby Ness 21700/20700/18650

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started checking out the Venvii Baby Ness, it's a single batt mod based off their dual battery Loch Ness. I really like the look and ergonomics of the Baby Ness. It's compatible with 21700/20700/18650 batteries which is always a plus and t has all the TC modes, TCR, TFR, Boost, Smooth and Custom curve settings. I don't know who makes their chip, think it was their own design, but remember the original Loch Ness had pretty good reviews. It's a nice looking mod, think it's still pre-order but went to Venvii's site and they stated they've started shipping them out. I was checking it out at https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Venvii-Baby-Ness-MOD.html

Here's a couple pics

DVf-KTRU0AA00JR.jpg

DWZDeesUQAETMSK.jpg

Venvii-Baby-Ness-120W-21700-TC-Box-MOD_0044872668df_l.JPG

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I nearly bought the good lady and myself one each but decided to get the
" bigger" duel battery ones , blue for herself and a black one for me and let me tell ya they are comfortable as hell to carry.
if the baby ness's are anything like the bigger ones they are a winner.
might have to get another pair now I've seen this ,:devil:,, gee thanks ,,,,,,,,,,,, broke again,,, lol...;)

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I nearly bought the good lady and myself one each but decided to get the
" bigger" duel battery ones , blue for herself and a black one for me and let me tell ya they are comfortable as hell to carry.
if the baby ness's are anything like the bigger ones they are a winner.
might have to get another pair now I've seen this ,:devil:,, gee thanks ,,,,,,,,,,,, broke again,,, lol...;)
How do you like their chip in the Loch Ness? It seems to have plenty of customization and features.

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
How do you like their chip in the Loch Ness? It seems to have plenty of customization and features.
When I first got it my brain was still in "DNA" mode and I thought I would never get the hang of it but after an hour playing with it that disappeared and it really is a good set-up, it does ( most ) everything the DNA does and does it well.
just had to get to know how the new toy plays and then get to playing.
I'm not a big TC user but every now and then I like it and this chip performs ,,, for me.
All in all 9/10,,,,,,,,,,,,, :devil:

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got a Venvii Baby Ness a few days ago from Heaven Gifts. I gotta say, I've been very happy with it so far. It looks great and feels great in the hand, the shape and all the curves make so comfortable to hold. It's great for finger firing, but perfect for thumb firing, I do like to thumb fire my mods. It seems to be well made, no rattles or shakes, the door fits flush with no wiggle. It has a very nice and solid 510 connector, all my attys sit flush and will probably accommodate up to a 30mm.

It works great in power mode and has plenty of ways to customize the vape. It has boost, smooth and can set a power curve. I tried the TC mode using a SS316 0.50 ohm clapton coil, it seemed inconsistent at first, but realized I didn't set the resistance, after that it vaped great. I tried the TCR and preferred the vape I got in the TCR mode. I vape in power mode most of the time, but the past 3 days, I've been vaping with the Baby Ness exclusively in TCR mode, it really has been a great TC vape, I really like it a lot.

There is one thing I wish they would have done different, the door is made of some type of ABS plastic. It's a thick rigid ABS, the door fits tight and secure, no wiggle or rattle, just think it would have been nicer to be metal like the rest of the mod. The screen is nice and bright, easy to read. One nice touch that I like is that the watts, ohms and temp(in TC mode) are in bold font which makes it really easy to see at a glance. The other nice touch I love is the abalone on the bottom, real abalone and not a sticker, very nice.

Overall, I really like this mod. The curves, the rounded ergonomic shape just make it very comfortable and feel natural in my hand. It feels weird picking up one of my "box" mods after using the Baby Ness, just makes them feel extra "boxy"....lol

Here's a few pics......

R6WRFPG.jpg
tmF25aF.jpg
rRlfiBc.jpg
6KH1Yn7.jpg

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The baby ness looks great , I have a couple of "not" baby nessies and they look and feel awesome.
My ness's will fit ( barely ) a 30mm but look kind freaky with a bubble tank as shown with the Sherman, but look great with a Churchill ( 25mm,,? ).
see pickies..
Sherman, Churchill..
IMG_20180425_093350753-800x600.jpg IMG_20180425_093229734-800x600.jpg

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The baby ness looks great , I have a couple of "not" baby nessies and they look and feel awesome.
My ness's will fit ( barely ) a 30mm but look kind freaky with a bubble tank as shown with the Sherman, but look great with a Churchill ( 25mm,,? ).
see pickies..
Sherman, Churchill..
View attachment 109522 View attachment 109523
That Loch Ness is pretty cool. They are great feeling mods, I would like them to do a squonker, that would be awesome

VU Sponsors