Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
http://vapingunderground.com/donate/

We created this "exclusive" area in the Underground is because we wanted to create an area where we could connect great customers who are interested and serious in supporting great business in our community with the great businesses who are leaders in the industry and who appreciate great customers!

We would encourage you, as one of those great vendors, to utilize this area to offer exclusive (and premium) deals for our "donator club" members. Our donator club members understand that part of the responsibility of being in this group is to protect (and thereby get to enjoy) the exclusive codes, deals, promotions, etc, that may be offered here. We ask that our members NOT share these special promotions outside of this group because we would love for this area to bring exclusive and premium deals that can't be found anywhere else!

By doing this, we are able to create an environment where the members get something special (and extra) and the vendors have the opportunity to focus in on a group of members who enjoy supporting our businesses.

Feel free to put exclusive coupon codes in here.

Feel free to put exclusive offerings in here.

Feel free to do special "give aways", etc.

Feel free to do whatever you feel would benefit our special, exclusive members and thereby benefit your great company!

$25.00 / a year - You will get a donator badge, custom avatar title, and access to an exclusive area of the forum.

http://vapingunderground.com/donate/

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yikes, Smokie! Well said. But alas, your plea has fallen on deaf ears. One would think that some of the lesser vendors would hop on board. It looks like the much larger vendors need not want to exhaust the time or inclination to participate. The smaller vendors however should look at this as an opportunity to get their name out there by donors, by praising what a great vendor/website they are.

It's been over 2 years since you created this thread. Can a PM that includes smaller vendors wake them up? I doubt the larger could care less.

Thank you for being the rock for our community by striving to make it a better place for those of us who truly care and support VU.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To bad I think it would work in the vendors favor..... way better than throwing tons of merchandise at a couple of YouTube reviewers that seem to have enough vape gear behind them to start their own shop.

Like I said I think Smokie was on the right track with this post... would be a win win.

bluedodger

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
To bad I think it would work in the vendors favor..... way better than throwing tons of merchandise at a couple of YouTube reviewers that seem to have enough vape gear behind them to start their own shop.

Like I said I think Smokie was on the right track with this post... would be a win win.
I'm interested. Need to run it up the flag pole.

ejuiceRETAIL.co

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 1 Year
How much is shipping to the UK?

There should be an estimate calculator during the checkout process that would be more exact than I am, but I can see.

It would vary depending on the weight ( or amount of bottles ) but we are in the USA so those bottles are taking a boat or plane...

VU Sponsors