Become a Patron!

VECO SOLO VAPE PEN AIO KIT - Vaporesso

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, In this review i take a look at another vape pen kit from Vaporesso, the Veco Solo AIO Kit. The Veco Solo AIO Vape Pen Kit was sent for the purpose of this review by Gina from Vaporesso.

https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits-veco-solo-vape-kit

In the Box

Contents:

1 x VECO SOLO
1 x Ceramic EUC coil 0.3 Ω
1 x Extra Traditional EUC coil 0.2 Ω
1 x USB Charger Cable
1 x User Manual

Aesthetics and Ergonomics

The Veco Solo comes in simple box packaging with viewing window, and you receive a very stumpy AIO vape pen device. The device is 22mm in diameter but actually due to it's very short height seems wider. I recieved the Blue version but it's also available in Black, Silver and Colourful, the Black and Silver versions have a splash effect around the fire button and towards the bottom of the device. With all versions the top-cap is silver with fixed, duel top airflow, they come with a fitted delrin 510 drip-tip which is removable. The Blue version which i received has a thick Orange band at the bottom of the glass with matching Orange o-ring at the top of the glass, the Orange looks great with the Blue in my opinion, on all other versions the band and o-ring are Black. The front of the device has a square Silver fire button towards the top of the battery and on the vertical "vaporesso" is printed towards the bottom. The back of the device towards the top we have the micro USB port and "VECO SOLO KIT" is printed horizontally at the bottom, on the base of the device we have safety stamps and a central venting hole. The device is a very nice size to carry around and feels comfortable in the hand. The little AIO device is high build quality as you would expect from Vaporesso and has no rattle whatsoever.

Specs:

One button design, easy to operate
● Built-in 1500mAh battery
● Material: zinc alloy
● Resistance range: 0.2 - 2.5 ohm
● Thread: 510
● Comes with ECO Universal Coil
● Resistance: 0.2 ohm
● Diameter: 22mm
● Capacity: 2ml
● Material: stainless steel and glass
Colours: Black, Blue, Silver, Colourful

The Tank Section

The glass and air chamber are one complete section that screws off the battery (i say they are one piece but the glass can be removed but is so tight i would personally only remove it if it needed replacing), once unscrewed you will see the base section is fixed to the battery. The coils used in the Veco Solo are the Vaporesso EUC Coils which are drop in, so simply drop in place a primed coil and screw the air chamber/glass section back on. The top-cap with fixed airflow screws off to allow you to fill the device with 2ml of liquid then simply screw the top-cap back on, leave for 5 minutes then your good to vape, it couldn't be more simple.

Using the Veco Solo

The all point of this device is ease of use, once on simply press the fire button and vape. The device can be turned on and off with 5 quick clicks of the fire button and the device also has safety features which are, over vape protection (if you take a long vape the device stops firing after 10 seconds and flashes 3 times), short circuit protection (if their is a short the device will not operate and will flash 5 times) and low voltage protection. The surround of the fire button lights up when you vape showing the state of your battery life, when it lights up White it has over 70% of the battery life remaining, Blue means between 30% and 70%, Red between 10% and 30% and when the battery is below 10% it will continually flash when you vape.

Performance

The device fires instantly and gives a very good restricted direct lung vape. The airflow is fixed but it gives a very smooth vape. I only used the 0.3 ceramic coil which gave fantastic flavour for a stock coil and plenty of cloud, the other supplied coil is a 0.2. The only issue i had was battery life which wasn't very good, a bigger battery would of meant a bigger device and i do love how short and pocket friendly this device is, i suppose you can't have everything. I had no leaking from the device and the device does charge in less than 2 hours.

Conclusion

Simply a great flavoursome smooth vape, simple being the all point of this device.

Pros

Very Simple to use
High Build Quality
Safety Features
Battery Status Indication
Pocket Friendly
Top-fill
Drop-in Coils
Leak-free
Very good flavour
Smooth top airflow
Charges less than 2 hours

Cons

Airflow Non adjustable if it doesn't suit you
Not good battery life
Tank and Battery can't be used independently

I would once again like to thank Gina from Vaporesso for supplying the Veco Solo AIO vape pen kit for the purpose of this review.

https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits-veco-solo-vape-kit

VU Sponsors