Become a Patron!

VAPTIO SPIN-IT---Won an IF DESIGN AWARD 2018 as Hygienic Vape Kit.

Vaptio Official

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VAPTIO SPIN IT, featured as rotatable drip tip, which enables vapers to keep the drip tip inside the body of SPIN IT to prevent it from dust, debris and liquid.SPIN IT recently won an IF Design Award 2018.
SPIN_IT_Xiang_Qing_Ye_-01.width-1600.jpg

Spinnable drip tip POD system.
SPIN-IT-Xiang_Qing_Ye_-06.width-1600.jpg

6 colors for choosing:
SPIN-IT-Xiang_Qing_Ye_-03.width-1600.jpg

What do you think about our SPIN IT?How many of you like this design?

Read more>>

Last edited:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Thanks KingPin,it may because of picture size.Now it is ok.:)
And what do you think about our this new pod kit?

If you are into pods then yeah looks good! Definitely like the idea of keeping the drip tip hidden away for storage in the bag/handbag

But as you know I’m not pod user, can’t bloody stand them haha ...give me a cloudy tank any day ...mind you I’ve not yet tried nic salts before. Over in uk we are limited to 20mg that could very well make all the difference for some who might prefer a bit higher like US has access to.

Personally I’m trying to go nic free at the moment so makes no difference to me either way.

Vaptio Official

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
If you are into pods then yeah looks good! Definitely like the idea of keeping the drip tip hidden away for storage in the bag/handbag

But as you know I’m not pod user, can’t bloody stand them haha ...give me a cloudy tank any day ...mind you I’ve not yet tried nic salts before. Over in uk we are limited to 20mg that could very well make all the difference for some who might prefer a bit higher like US has access to.

Personally I’m trying to go nic free at the moment so makes no difference to me either way.
HAHA,yeah,it's great for pod user to a certain degree of this drip tip design.
For cloudy vaping device,we are going to have an great kit at earlier of June,will show you then.I believe you will love it:p

Vaptio Official

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Vaptio Spin it has 650mah built-in-battery with 15W max working output power,mini size but big vapor.Making sure
you look stunning when you are vaping it.

xiDzpnt.jpg

Vaptio Official

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
When the drip tip is spun and kept inside, the power supply is cut off, thus the risk of false operation such as 'pocket-vaping' is ultimately terminated.
Vaptio Spin it,Just Spin-it,Spun, Done.
8Ulft5y.png

VU Sponsors