Become a Patron!

Vaptio C-II Kit

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, In this review i take a look at the Vaptio C-II Kit. In the review i will refer to it as the C-II Kit rather than the C-II Starter Kit as the mod is a direct output device capable of firing up to 100w and the tank is only suitable for DL.

I would like to thank Jason from Vaptio for providing the C-II Kit for the purpose of this review.

https://vaptio.com/catalogue/c-ii_9/

In the Box

Contents:

1 C-II Mod
1 C-II Tank
Plug and Vape 0.25 Coil
Screw In 0.25 Coil
USB Cable
2 Manuals
Tank Filling Safety Card

Aesthetics and Ergonomics

On opening the box i was met by the Daddy of Stick kits, the diameter of both mod and tank is 25mm and the overall length comes to 151 mm, so quite a size. I received the grey kit and the mod and tank matched perfectly with no difference in colour shade whatsoever. Both the mod and tank has a very nice rubberised finish which as well as helping with the ergonomics is also aesthetically pleasing. The tank has texturing to the base, airflow ring and top-cap. The mod has a nice size square protruding fire button with "II" etched on to it and at the bottom of the front is printed the Vaptio logo. The rear of the mod reveals the USB port towards the top and there is a venting hole on the bottom of the device. It has a spring loaded 510 and the 510 plate has air channels for tanks that require it. The overall build quality of both tank and mod is exceptional as well as being pleasing to the eye and it feels nice in the hand.

The C-II Tank Specs:

Diameter: 25mm
Height: 53mm
Capacity: 2ml/4ml
Colours: Grey, Black

The C-II Tank

The only difference between the 2ml and 4ml versions is that there is a silicone bung (which can be easily removed) with the 2ml version. The tank can be used with other devices but the 510 pin sits flush and can't be adjusted so it might not connect on all devices. Because of the 510 sitting flush i did try it on 3 other devices and had 100% success rate. There are plenty of coil options available for the C-II which include all the popular wire types and there is even a ceramic option. The two coils provided are both Kanthal 0.25 coils but one is a plug and vape, while the other is a more standard screw into the base affair. The wattage range on the two coils are almost identical but of course when using with the C-II mod they will fire at the same wattage (with it being a direct output device). Separating the tank into it's various parts and reassembling it is very easy and while doing this i noticed the glass is very thick. As already mentioned the tank is very well made and is very pleasing to the eye. Vaptio have designed the filling method very well. First when you unscrew the top-cap the wicking holes automatically close then reopen when screwing the top-cap back on. Instead of having a second top section revealing filling slots you are met by a pliable silicone skin sealing the tank. You poke the nozzle of your juice bottle through this to fill, once you remove the nozzle the tank reseals. This means if you knock the tank over before replacing the top-cap you won't suffer any spillage as well as helping with the vacuum. I was very impressed with the performance of the coils, they took just over a tank to properly break in but then gave very descent flavour with the cloud production being; i would say average. The airflow has 2 large cyclops which could produce massive airflow but due to the quite narrow bore on the supplied coils i got a slightly restricted lung hit which suited me. The airflow ring was very stiff when i got mine, in fact i struggled to move it, but after removing it and lubricating with a bit of juice it was fine (probably just mine and usually it's fine). Due to the build quality and all the coil options available, the C-II is a very good tank.

The C-II Mod Specs:

25mm wide x 88mm high
3000mah battery capacity
30 to 100W
30A Max
Voltage range 2.8 to 4.2V
5V/1A charge rate
Over charging protection
Low Voltage protection
Short circuit protection
Max 10 second vape protection
Passthrough charging (you can vape while charging)
Colours: Grey, Black

The C-II Mod

Although i think the C-II tank is the perfect match for the device the C-II can be used with other tanks, with 25mm tanks sitting flush. The device is a 5 clicks on, 5 clicks off affair and comes with all the standard safety features. It fires instantly and really performs well, but of course with being direct output as the battery decreases in voltage the wattage drops off. The device has pass-through, always a plus in my opinion with inbuilt batteries. There are three things i really like about this device, first is the build quality and that rubberised finish, secondly it is the 25mm diameter and finally it's how impressive the battery life is, this must have a few secret mAh's they are not telling us about. The fire button feels nice and gives a satisfying click.

Build Quality
Rubberised Texturing
Tank and Mod Match Perfectly
Coil Options
Filling Method
Battery Life
Descent Flavour
25mm Diameter
Tank Can Be Used On Other Devices
Other Tanks Can Be Used With Mod
100W

Dislikes

510 Isn't Protruding
Airflow Ring Stiff Before Lubricating (might just of been mine and not a general issue)

Conclusion

A very high quality stick device with plenty of coil options.

I would like to thank Jason from Vaptio for supplying the C-II Kit for review.

https://vaptio.com/catalogue/c-ii_9/

VU Sponsors