Become a Patron!

Vaporshark rDNA 40 is up for pre-order

db3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For $119, the Vaporshark DNA is a steal (imo)... almost tempted to get a 2nd. If I didn't get my rDNA on sale a couple months ago I might almost be pissed about the price drop and/or lack of DNA40 features, but really the DNA30 is just about perfect for how I vape. Whenever I do decide I need a new device, the new rDNA will be on top of my list - can't imagine there will be very many cheaper DNA40's out (and based on the two vaporsharks I do own the build quality really is outstanding for the price).

db3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just noticed - it's going to be a little on the fat side (comparatively speaking) due to the built in wireless charging... original rDNA dimensions = 3.25 x 1.67 x 0.92 Inches. That extra almost half inch makes me wonder if it is worth the space (wireless charging doesn't really appeal all that much to me).

AdamSenior

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just noticed - it's going to be a little on the fat side (comparatively speaking) due to the built in wireless charging... original rDNA dimensions = 3.25 x 1.67 x 0.92 Inches. That extra almost half inch makes me wonder if it is worth the space (wireless charging doesn't really appeal all that much to me).
Probably won't be to noticable I think it should of been built in from the get go.

Otto Dafe

Member For 4 Years
I just ordered one. It cost $157 more than any mod I've purchased previously.

I feel kind of queasy. :oops:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
$169 for only 30 watts and only holds one 18650........nope, but I do appreciate the lulz.

db3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Probably won't be to noticable I think it should of been built in from the get go.
You're probably right.

I just ordered one. It cost $157 more than any mod I've purchased previously.

I feel kind of queasy. :oops:
Nice. And don't sweat it - they make very solid devices - you'll be quite happy with it I'm sure - from my experience (I own 2, a DNA30 and the old rDNA - it's funny calling a device just out for a couple months "old", but anyway) their build quality is excellent, and I would not hesitate buying another one, if I could sneak it past my wife - their customer service seems pretty good as well.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shame that the 40w is not a dual battery. I would rather have that then the wireless charging.

Tempting to pick up one of the dna30's though. I must resist.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
vaporshark is a great company imo and considering they use custom made boxes, evolv chips, real customer service, and have all the bases covered on their devices i dont think the price is bad at all. i especially like how instead of jacking up the price $20 on the new dna40 they instead dropped all prices and kept it the same as the first rdna. grade A company in my book

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been very happy with Vaporshark in the past, great company to deal with and their products are solid. And best of all, no douchebaggery like we see with so many USA modders nowadays. Vaporshark puts out a great product at very fair market price and is also very accessible.

Although I lost interest with regulated mods, this temperature control feature just might bring me back, I dunno, might just hang back a little bit longer and see where this is all going.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a couple of VaperSharks (DNA30, rDNA30) and really like both of them. Having friends over at VS I'm sure I'll be getting the new one soon.

Steam Powered

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wireless charging? Sweet. I've got wireless charging on my cell phone....it's the poo.

VU Sponsors