Become a Patron!

Vaporkick.com

Has anybody ever ordered from vaporkick.com , I found them through instagram , website looks legit and they were being posted on all major ig vape pages , there known for the 120 ml bottles of liquid for 20 bucks (crazy cheap I know), but when I read the comments people complain saying they never get it or it takes crazy long to ship .I went ahead and ordered some and paid priority shipping and to m luck it's been 3 weeks and I haven't got it and they won't respond to my emails .anyone else have this problem or ever bought from them ?

Same issue here. Ordered on November 6th and still nothing. I knew that this company is notorious for long shipping times, but I guess I wanted to see how bad it really was ( a glutton for punishment I suppose). As a test, I placed an order with fasttech and yaeliq the same day. The fasttech order was here on friday, and yaeliq is being delivered tomorrow. Considering this company is in texas, there is a big problem here. Ive heard this has been happening for awhile with little to no answer as to why.

JJNova

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Did you guys ever get your juices? The address on their website is about an hour away form me. Want I should go knock on their door? :mad:

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well you do live in Texas. We wouldn't want you to get shot !

VU Sponsors