Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.bozemandailychronicle.co...cle_074c3751-6de2-57b2-866e-3940cfd0a3fc.html

"A DPHHS survey of Montanans found that 2 percent of respondents were currently using e-cigarettes, and 11 percent reported having used e-cigarettes in the past. The survey also found that 56 percent of respondents who used e-cigarettes used them to quit or reduce cigarette use. The other commonly reported reason was “to try something new.”

I'd be willing to bet that the 2% who vape currently fall into the "quit or reduce cigarette use" category and the other 9% in the “to try something new.” (other than cigarettes) category.

You notice they never ask the "Right" questions?
Like "Do you currently use ecigarettes but have never used cigarettes"

That would clear it up right there but I doubt asking the right questions would give them the answers that they need to add a sin tax.
Which is every states main goal right now.

Here is the public heath Montana report filled to the max with propaganda:

https://dphhs.mt.gov/Portals/85/publichealth/documents/MPH/MPH2013/2013-12 E-Cigarette MPH.pdf

 When asking patients about tobacco use, providers should ask specifically about e-cigarette use.

Montana DPHHS recommends against the use of e-cigarettes. If a tobacco user wants to quit, they can call 1-800-QUIT-NOW for free assistance as well as FDA approved nicotine replacement therapy options and cessation medications at a free or reduced cost.

Doctor: Do you Vape

Vaper: Fuck Yeah, I'm not stupid enough to keep smoking after a 99% safer alternative comes along

Doctor: Here is a script for Chantix, a box of Nicotine Patches and the quitline number is 1-800-QUIT-NOW

Vaper: Eat a bag of dicks you fucking quack!!! Why don't YOU take the Chantix and kill yourself.

Doctor: OK, see you in a month, don't forget to pay your copay on your way out.

VU Sponsors