Become a Patron!

Vaporesso VM18 issues

Heyo! I am relatively new to vape and I recently was sold a Vaporesso VM18. This is my second device and first coil-centric device.

It’s been a couple two or three weeks and I like the device but I’m running into an issue.

I prime the coils and keep the tank full and I only really use the device two to three times daily so it gets rest. But the coils have been burning out in a matter of two or three days...

Not certain how to solve the issue. Is it maybe I just need a different device? Maybe I got too used to it and I’m pulling on it harder than the little thing can take?

Looking for advice and IF you think maybe it’s just me needed a different device, can you recommend one?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU :cheers:
Could be starving for juice? Do you get hits that seem dry or anemic? Maybe try a higher PG?

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
coils die its a way of life with your mods design i suspect that it is more of a MTL device so either your juice is to thick north of 70VG might be to high for it.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I see you have one of these correct?

upload_2019-11-3_2-55-38.png

You can't change the wattage on the device but I do see that it takes EUC Coils and they come in multiple ohm options.
By getting higher ohm coils it will send less watts to the coil possibly solving the issue.

Which coils do you have in it now?

If you have the 0.3 to 0.5ohm coils you may want to try the 0.6ohm coils
If you already have the 0.6ohm coils you may want to try the 1 ohm coils.

upload_2019-11-3_3-1-15.png

Also, Welcome to the forum:wave:

VU Sponsors